Magnetic field therapy against FMsymptoms

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ultrafeel, Nov 29, 2006.

1. ultrafeel

ultrafeel New Member

Hi and hello,

Victoria asked about magnetic field therapy.

Magnetic field therapy is one of the few things, I had real good success with.

I used the device daily, over a period of 1 month.
    First I did not notice anything; 2 weeks after using it I suddenly realized:
    The muscle/joint - pain is nearly totally gone!

However, the extreme fatiuge and all the other symptoms (Brain-fog, photophobia and all the flu-like symptoms) unfortunately remained.

This happened after about year 2 of my illness. So at least the fibro-symptoms are basically history!

aloha
    fox
    www.cfs-healing.info
    ========================================

"Therapy with pulsating magnetic fields (PMF) is a relatively new and very effective form of physical therapy. It is not a miracle, but simply a physical (or better, biophysical) modality used for accelerated therapeutic purposes.

PMF is a very efficient and simple therapy method. By influencing the patient either generally or locally with a magnetic field packed in impulsed bundles, the cellular functions can be improved considerably. The pulsating magnetic field has a high biological effectiveness, and is being used in the medical field as a means of therapy and as a diagnostics tool."
    http://www.debmar.com/magnetic/moreinfo.html

2. victoria

victoria New Member

Very interesting! It is amazing how more things like this are being utilized... I think it's much better than prescription - or OTC - drugs!

Sorry it did not help the brain fog and fatigue, but getting rid of the FM is a major change... understatement of the year, eh?

all the best,
    Victoria