Magnetic Matress Pad

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cjcookie, Sep 21, 2005.

1. cjcookie

cjcookie New Member

I am reading Kevin Trudeau's book - Natural Cures. He says we should all be sleeping on a magnetic matress pad. Anyone have one or know where to get a good one at a decent price?

He talks about a lot of the stuff we talk about here. No additives, fillings in teeth, etc.
  2. jbennett2

jbennett2 New Member

is a company that sells them. My sister-in-law used to sell them as a distributor. They used on at home and swore by it. However, I don't think they use it anymore.
    The placebo effect???
  3. jbennett2

jbennett2 New Member

is a company that sells them. My sister-in-law used to sell them as a distributor. They used one at home and swore by it. However, I don't think they use it anymore.
    The placebo effect???
  4. gnanny

gnanny New Member

I have not tried a magnetic mattress but I do wear a magnetic bracelet. The effects are subtle and unremarkable UNTIL I take it off. Kind of builds up until its got my full attention and I go look for where I left my bracelet which is after a couple of days. Subtle...yet every little bit helps. I will be watching to see if you hear from someone with the mattress.

I have arthritis as well as fms.
  5. cjcookie

cjcookie New Member

or toe thingy. The mattress pads are kind of expensive - maybe if I can sell some of my stuff on eBay, I could buy one. Actually, maybe I should look on eBay for the mattress pads.
  6. Sue50

Sue50 New Member

and it felt really good to sleep on it, I would buy one if I could afford it.
  7. Vada

Vada New Member

I just recently purchased a magnetic braclet with tiger eye beads but haven't it much due to being on the computer at hom4e so much. Don't want to tke any chances that I might wipe something because of the magnet.

Question: You mentioned no filings? If no filings then what does the book suggest. I have a mouthful of fillings, all my old ones of metal were remved about 2 years ago and I'm not sure what the new ones are. LaVada
  8. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

with mercury in them that can cause problems, if your fillings you have now are white, I wouldn't worry about them