magnets for neck pain?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by forfink, Mar 3, 2006.

1. forfink

forfink New Member

Anyone use a magnetic necklace for pain in neck and shoulders? Just wondering if anyone has had any success with using them.
  2. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I have been talking to a lady who is in with the company Nikken...She swears by the stuff...Her Mother has FM and has great success with their products..

Nikken..if you are not familiar with it...is magnetics, infarred, and nutritional supplements..

I am really cosidering it..She has let me borrow some things and I do see an improvement..I think I am just going to start out with a few things and go from there..It's really expensive...

I did a post asking if people had used Nikken..I can bump it for you...Some people did and some did not have success..I think it is something that takes time..You don't just put the necklace on and instantly feel better..You would have to wear it for a while..

I have been drinking their water..It is magnetic..I really like it..

Anyways..I will bump that post that I did just so you can read what people had said..

Good luck and let me know if you try it..

SherylD
  3. forfink

forfink New Member

Thanks sherld! When I went for a massage yesterday I was discussing magnets with the therapist. Just maybe the magnets can kick start some of the clogged up parts of our bodies and begin a healing pathway. I started looking for products and yes, they are expensive. Will keep checking out the web and the Nikken products.