Major Flare up

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by raspberrykisses, Mar 24, 2007.

1. raspberrykisses

raspberrykisses New Member

I've been having very little pain for about a week and a half now and today at work it hit me hard. I don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to go on. The pain was so bad and I felt like someone had turned up the volume in the store. My husband let me go in and take almost a 3 hour nap but I'm not feeling any better. My little guy was real winey when he got up from his nap but I think now that he's ate he's finally getting in a good mood. I tried to microwave us a mexican lasagna. It said to cook it for 38 minutes. I didn't notice that it said on Med heat. It's rock hard. My dear sweet husband has just went to buy me something from Taco Bell for dinner. I have two more days of work till my days off and I'm not sure how I'm supposed to do it. I feel like curling up and crawling in a hole right now.
  2. mujuer

mujuer New Member

I can't imagine working and having a little one with this dd although I know there are those that do. You didn't say what you were taking for the pain. I have had this dd for two and half years and just found that what has helped me the most with my pain was muscle relaxers. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I have a wonderful husband also and boy are we some blessed women as there are others on here that don't have that support and it breaks my heart. Hope you feel better soon.
  3. raspberrykisses

She gave me Tramodol for pain and my muscle relaxer is cyclobenzapr. I have to agree with you on the husband part. I'm not sure what I would do without him. To be quite honest I'm not sure how I do it myself. Luckily the pain didn't start like this until the last 6 or 7 months or I probably wouldn't have had my little guy. I've always wanted another little one but I raised my first on my own (had parents help but the daddy wasn't around). I married the most wonderful man in the world in 04 and both of us wanted one more child so when my older boy talked about moving out we decided it was time. He truly is a blessing but yes it is very very hard expecially if I'm in a flare up. My 20 year old is going to move back with us and I'm hoping maybe he can give me a little extra help so that so much isn't falling on my husband all the time.
  4. raspberrykisses

Today started out really really bad didn't think I would be able to make it through the week but after I took a pain pill and half of a muscle relaxer it eased up quite a bit. Tonight though my legs are making it really hard to walk and my toes are trying to fall asleep. I think I accomplished a lot at work though I spent most of my day in the back room taking care of all the freight that came in last night.