MAJOR FLARE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jillian44, Feb 6, 2007.

1. jillian44

jillian44 New Member

Having a major flare. I feel terrible. My husband dosen't seem to care. Just feel like crying. No energy.
  2. fungirl2100

fungirl2100 New Member

Sorry about your pain flare. Would it make it better if you knew I had one on my birthday? It was pretty bad with RLS included..I didn't figure that would help much, but
    I understand. My husband is very understanding last night not so much, I know how you feel. He heard me screaming in pain came in asked what was wrong I had awoken him & he gave me some meds & shut the door. So, I laid there rolling around & crying in pain.

I am sorry & all i can say is try ice packs around the areas that are bothering you most, try some aromatherapy & try to relax...I wish I could give you a big hug.

your friend,
    fun
  3. pearls

pearls New Member

First, my sympathies to you in regards to your flare. Take care of yourself. Take your meds. Get all the comforts you can, and above all, rest.

As to husbands, usually they are scared for us and for themselves, don't know what to do, frustrated, and unable to understand how we feel. How can they? They really don't know much about the disease, even if you've been educating them, and do not inhabit our bodies.

May you feel better soon.

Pearl S.