Major Health Clinic - Feedback

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Nikki, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Nikki

Nikki Member

Has anyone here been to a major health clinic, i.e. Clevela and Clinic, Johns Hopkins, etc. If so, have you been helped?

I fell very hard on concrete 3-l/2 wks ago, and instead of getting better, I've continued to get worse. Every joint and every inch of my body hurts.

My Rheumy rx'd Celebrex last week. I'm hoping my pain is from inflammation, and the Celebrex will help . . . my husband thinks I should go to a major health clinic for a thorough exam. I have severe OA, FM, CFS, insomnia + lots of other things we fibros are blessed with.

Thanks for any feedback.

Soft, Soft Hugs..........Sharon
    [This Message was Edited on 08/13/2012]
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I know your fall was worse than mine eight weeks ago. I have had bad pain in my legs off and on since then but it's not FMS pain, no tender points. I am just now getting back some memory and cognitive functions. What I still suffer from is exhaustion. Doc said closed head trauma can cause exhaustion for a long time. He said I will likely wake up one morning to find that I suddently feel better. From his lips to God's ear.

Sending up a prayer for your recovery.

Love, Mikie
  3. Nikki

Nikki Member

I think your fall was every bit as bad. I didn't suffer a concussion like you did. I'm very lucky I didn't slam my head against the concrete . . . just my teeth and jaw, etc. (lol - not really).

Thanks for letting me know what your dr. said . . . that's encouraging.

Soft Hugs,