Major Internet Problems

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Yesh, Dec 10, 2003.

1. Yesh

Yesh New Member

I do not know why this going on but, I cannot access the internet under my old screen name. I cannot even get to the main menu without errors showing up everywhere. Yet, with the different screen name I have no problem at all. My son is having the same problem on his computer using the old screen name. Any one else having this problem? I even changed my password but that did not seen to help.

Thanks and God bless all of you.

Yesh
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Yesh, under a google search, look up VirtualDr and they can help you. You just have register to get a login and password to enter the site. Hope this helps.

Danny
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

With IM, loads of people I do not know! They are popping up all day for the last three days.

Everyone seems to be having some kind of problem right now.

Sure hope it all gets straightened out soon.

Shalom,Shirl
  4. Yesh

Yesh New Member

I contacted my Intnet provider and they provided with with the instructions to fix the problems. I will list the directions for those with problems.

1. Click start, control panel and internet connections, then internet optioins.
    2. on general tab click settings
    3. in setting window click view files
    4. click edit on menu bar then click select all
    5. Click on file then click delete
    6. Click yes to send files to recycle bin
    7. close temporary internet files window.
    8. click ok on settings window
    9. click ok to close internet properties window
    10. click ok to close the control panel window

on internet toolbar click on my favorites the click enter keyword. type browser in text box. then click go

click on next
    click on Download now
    restart your computer

Click start, then all programs then select your internet provider.
    select the system informatioin icon
    select the utilities tab
    click on uninstall internet adapter.
    restart your computer
    when you restart computer launch your internet . the internet adapter will automatically rebuild.

I followed these direction and my internet seems to be working ok now. Also, these directions were from Compuserve.

And Debbie, i am feeling much better. i just need to get rid of this awful cough.Thanks for the prayers.

God Bless

Yesh