Make A Wish for my daughter

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sheila1366, Oct 3, 2005.

1. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

I would like you all to pray and send your wishes to us right now.We are in the next stage of getting my youngest daughters wish granted.She doesn't know nor does anyone else in the family.My big secret.I was on the phone with them today.Dr. has to fill out papers and then they come to our house to tell Carrie.Her wish is to go to Disney in Florida.
    Cross fingers,toes,eyes,arms,legs and anything else you can cross.
    I'll keep everyone informed.
    Sheila
  2. Christinawensell

Christinawensell New Member

okay fingers, arms, legs and eyes crossed.

Okay I look retarded , but oh well it is for a good cause. LOL,

My wishes and prayers are with you that your daughters wish is granted.

let us know how it goes,

Best wishes, Prayers going up

Christina

3. bozey

bozey New Member

right now. I hope her dream comes true. I've got everything crossed!!

Good luck!

bozey
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I hope your trip wish comes true. No matter how old I get, I never get tired of The Magic Kingdom.

When I was a kid, I dreampt of going to DisneyLand but we couldn't afford it. When I finally was able to take my own kids, I wept when I walked into the park. I don't know who enjoyed it more, them or me.

Best of luck to you.

Love, Mikie
  5. ckk

ckk New Member

sheila, may i ask what this is all about? is this for the make a wish foundation? i know that my niece was involved in that and she actually just received her wish! she just got back from a disney cruise! she had loads of fun. her first wish did not happen, however, when my sister asked for the disney, the disney people (if this is what your situation is)said that they almost NEVER turn down a wish. as a matter of fact i dont think they ever did. so if you have any questions ask away maybe i can anwer them. in the mean time my thoughts are with you guys. please let me know.
    ckk
  6. kbak

kbak Member

Hi Sheila,
    What a wonderful fun place to go! I hope and pray your daughter's wish comes true.
  7. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

This is the Make a Wish foundation CKK.I am glad to hear Disney doesn't turn down request.SO far, we have recieved the call to get info. from doctor,Make A Wish either called today or will soon the dr.'s office to help the nurse fill out info.Carrie's medical problems aren't listed on the sheet.I was told they would take care of it.It looks very promising.Poor Carrie has been feeeling so bad for so long.She sometimes cries when she sees the disney commercials cause she wants to go so bad.She is a very sweet and sensitive girl and has had a very hard life.She deserves this so much.
  8. kathleen1437

kathleen1437 New Member

sheila saying a prayer for this wish to come true.Keeping everything crossed best of luck.
    hugs kathleen
  9. Meekah

Meekah New Member

I'll be praying that her wish comes true.

Hugs and Prayers
    Meekah
  10. browneyes259

browneyes259 New Member

...are going up that your daughter's wish will be granted....what a great surprise that will be!

Jen