Make my own GSE Moisture

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by jaminhealth, May 26, 2012.

1. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

Cream....I've bought Pycnogenol cream over many years but prices keep rising, etc. so decided to make my own.

So I buy a jar of Jason's 84% Aloe Vera and to that add 1-2 capsules of grape seed extract...stir it up and a great jar of GSE Moisture Cream for face. And anywhere you want to use it.
  2. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

Did you also put in pycnogenol? I bought 3 bottles of pycnogenol tablets about 4 months ago. I read where this guy was touting it for energy.....said his wife had CFS and began taking it and suddenly tons of energy......I have to add he wasn't selling it just talking about it. I believe he was a nutritionist. Pycnogenol is pine bark extract. Still haven't taken it though. I get leary unless I read a lot on it and I've had second thoughts.

I've bought a GREAT cream at 99 cent store. It's a shea butter cream and I've used it everywhere....it goes in really good and lasts.
  3. jaminhealth

has pycnogenol in it. To get it to blend in your cream good you'd have to use a capsule as the tab is hard to grind to a real fine powder.

I've also bought Merlot Moisture cream from a drug store and liked it a lot, but don't need to spend $15 again.

Why not get on the Pycnogenol, I used it for a total year back in 1995 and got rid of allergies/sinus issues and we were told at the lecture it may prevent cancer...that was good enough for me to take it.

The new friends in my life who are pretty old say they all feel more energy on the GSE. So that would hold true for Pycnogenol as they are both powerful antioxidants.

I am so sold on these antioxidants I can't imagine them not in my life.

I do have a little bottle of Pycnogenol but these are 100mg capsules...I pop one now and then but use mostly GSE now...

To answer your question, I only used Grape Seed Ex capsules and didn't use both, but one or the other would have about the same affects, both are powerful antioxidants and work on the anti-aging inside and out. [This Message was Edited on 05/26/2012]
  4. jaminhealth

the main thrust products were Pycnogenol and Collodial Silver...

I was really getting majorally involved in alternative healing and this was right up my alley.

I was 56 at the time and when the panelists including Dr. Earl Mindell talked about Pycnogenol and how it "may" prevent cancer, I was sold....it was all new to me.

It had come to the U.S. from France where they had it for 40 some yrs prior. Dr. Masqualier is the father of Pycnogenol.

The first thing that left my life were allergies/sinus and sinus headaches...what a surprise...

I also got heavily into CS, and even made my own CS....
  5. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

That's what I read.....that it's supposed to knock out the fatigue when you take pycnogenol.
  6. jaminhealth

but it's known to help with energy...it cleans the blood, so if blood is cleaner and not as thick, this would most likely give us more energy.

I don't have extreme fatigue, but the pain I deal with brings me down. I've been taking it so long, I don't know how I'd be without Pycnogenol or GSE....and don't want to find out.

In spite of it all, I'm fairly high energy overall.
  7. mbofov

mbofov Member

I've never thought of adding GSE to my face cream but think I will give it a try. I'm just going to add it to some face cream I have on hand and see what happens.

Mary
  8. jaminhealth

but GSE is anti aging and why not use it on the skin.

With all the new pain, I've really aged, face shows it big time, pain ages...jam