MamaDove

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NyroFan, Dec 7, 2006.

1. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

MamaDove:

How have you been? It has been seven days since we've heard from you.

Are you OK?

nyrofan
  2. Aghllw

Aghllw New Member

Mamadove, let us know how you are...
  3. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

I went back in the hospiatla on the 1st and got home on the 17th...Terrible experience, near death type thing...

when I get along some more I will share my entire story, I think it will help us all understand more...It will be quite lengthy and very difficult to relive but I have learned so much fom this and I now have some answere for my ongoing health quandries and believe we all have underlying issues that keep us where we are, in a state of ill-health...

I know I posted to your new doggie addition but I had no idea anyone was missin me til I searched my username...tehe

I just wrote my first lengthy post to mrpain asking about underlying issues that cause us to be diagnosed with fms/cf and had to respond...again, cause of the damage i have endured fom the anti-cancer drugs and all the abx and infection I had, I am only functioning at about 30% of my usual normal, which is about 10% of human...tehe...so it will take me quite a bit of time to come back around, BUT I AM DETERMINED....After all I have been through in my life, this chapter has been the scariest, so give me some time and I'll be back...

Hope you are enjoying your new addition, esp. through the holidays...

Love, Alicia...Thankyou for thinking of me hon!