Mamalovinit loving it a little more (new baby)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mamalovinit, Feb 27, 2006.

1. Mamalovinit

Mamalovinit New Member

Well I haven't been posting a few days but have been trying to read and keep up with you.

I have been busy and tired too. Used a home pregnancy test Fri. and got a ++++++++.

Went to the Doctor today and had a test there. Still +++++++. lol I really want to have a healthy baby. I have had 5 miscarriages in the past the last one was in Oct. So I had my HCG levels done today and go back 48 hrs after this one and have it done again. The hope is that the numbers double. They also done a progesterone level to see if that could be the cause of my miscarrying.

I have done all the no no's of pregnancy. I didn't know I was going to get pregnant. I had my nails and hair done, used a hot tub, tanning bed, toke darvocet, a pain patch for my hip, bio freeze, had my teeth worked on and the worst of all I had a PELVIC X-Ray done. GRRRRRR

The x-ray was the biggest concern. They said they would want to do a level 2 ultra sound later on. Ask if I would want to abort if something was wrong. No I will not do that but it made me feel like the possibilities are very high that my baby could have been hurt by the x-ray.

I was also put on rest. Not bed rest but rest. No cleaning, lifting, sex ect. Hoping that the baby will get in and latch on good.

I am 5 weeks and 1 day.

I will update as I find out how things go.

I feel very positive that things will work out this time. I have a lot of prayer wrapped up in my little treasure. I have been praying for this baby since I lost my last.
    God's will be done.

Thanks to all.

Mamalovinit
  2. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

that God's will be done. That is actually one of the hardest prayers for me. I get stubborn and think I know what is best for me when I know deep down I really don't. It has been my personal experience for years that when God's will is done things always turn out so good.

I'll pray for you,

Linda
  3. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

Also congratulations, I will pray that you and your baby will be fine.

During the time when me and my husband were trying to have a baby (about 6yrs) I had one miscarrage and the rest of the time I would take the home preg. tests and they would show positive but then I would go to the dr and they would find that I had blood in my urine from my kidney stones and also I usually had an UTI.

After so much disappointment we finally stopped trying and thats when I finanlly got pregnant.

All of it was really a miracle b/c about 4yrs before I got pregnant b/c of a tumor and cysts the doctors wanted to do a total hysterectomy, then I told them that we had been trying to get pregnant and so the doctor said all the problems were with my right tube and ovary and that was more than likely why I was not getting pregnant so he did surgery where they took my right tube and ovary.

He told me that somehow it increased my chance of getting pregnant, I was very doubtful but finally about 3 1/2yrs later it finally happened, when I got the news at the drs office and I was sobbing uncontrollably so they asked if I was sad and didn't want my baby, I then explained why I was crying and they understood.

If I had been seeing my reg. dr. he would have understood but he was booked so I saw a P.A.

Then about 2 months into the pregnancy the dr had never been able to find a heartbeat so they told me I may have a cancer that acts like a pregnancy and would even show on the pregnancy test that I was pregnant.

I was so sad amd scared so he sent me for an ultrasound and they found my baby's heartbeat.

Then he was born 10-11wks preemie, I learned then God is in control and has reasons for things he does, my son had his cord in a knot and around his neck.

Sorry this was so long.

So good luck to you and I will be praying for you, just have faith in God and everything will be okay.

love and gentle {{{{{HUGS}}}}}} Pamela
    [This Message was Edited on 02/28/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 02/28/2006]
  4. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

I will keep you and your treasure in my prayers. Keep us updated !!
  5. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

For you. My neice had several miscarriages then had two children. It turned out her copper level was too high and this was what was causing the misses.

I pray that all will be well for you.

Love Anne C
  6. Mamalovinit

Mamalovinit New Member

and thank you for your own stories.

It was hard to stay still today. I wanted to get cleaning done because I have a friend coming tomorrow. I gathered clothes and had the kids put them in the washer and then the dryer. My daughter has been working on the kitchen for me. If I did to much my tummy and back was uncomfortable. So I had to keep laying down.

I go tomorrow for my other blood test to check the HCG. Going to ask about blood clotting too. I hope my levels are going up nicely.

Again thank you.

M
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I pray that this pregnancy works out and that the baby is healthy. Also that your health is good.

Love, Mikie
  8. granny1353

granny1353 New Member

for your pregnancy and that you will carry full term and you and baby will be healthy

Love, Granny
  9. CinCA

CinCA New Member

Had fun chatting earlier. I so hope your test goes well, and I am wishing you all the best.

Praying for you,
    C.
  10. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

to you and yours! Terri