Mamalovinit pregnancy update

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mamalovinit, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Mamalovinit

Mamalovinit New Member

Hi all. I am doing fine. Went to doctor today. My HCG # have doubled just like they should. They did an ANA test but no results for that one yet. So they are having me take baby aspirin just encase. After the test comes back we will see if I do need it or not. Better safe than sorry. I am also to remain on restricted activity. REST REST REST. I normally loose my babies between 6 and 8 and half weeks. I will be 6 weeks Sun. I am having no bleeding so that is very good. I am cramping some and my back is hurting but I think my back pain is FM. My fibro is really trying to flare. The weather is crazy right now. It went from 65 to 43 in 2 hrs.

Thanks to all that ask me to let you know how things went. It is nice to have people that are interested.

M
  2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

that you can make it through the next couple of weeks, and past the time when you would lose it. It's exciting that a baby is on the way, I pray everything will be OK. Love, Terri
  3. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

I will keep you in my prayers that all goes well and you surpass the 8 weeks. Take care of yourself.
    What does your doctor say or feel about the cramping? Do you normally have a high ANA? Just curious.
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Praying for you and your little one! Rest, rest, rest!

(-:
    Sue
  5. mme_curie68

mme_curie68 New Member

I was on full bed rest for 5 months with my last pregnancy. I call her my little troublemaker - but she is worth it.

If you don't have a tv in the bedroom I highly recommend it! That was how I survived being in bed constantly. I read, and I watched every SINGLE movie on cable I could find. I wish you the best of luck with this one.

My best friend had a circlage procedure done and that helped keep the baby in for her to term. The nervewracking part is waiting to get far enough along so that it can be done.

MadameCurie
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Follow those doctors orders. It must be hard to rest with 7 children. I hope your husband can help or you have some outside help. You sound like you love being a mother as much as I do. Its my favorite job in the whole world. I loved being pregnant too although I felt terrible most of my pregnancies. I only have two boys, 10 and 15 years old. I also have a step-daughter that is 23.

I will be thinking of you and sending up prayers that all goes well.

Sandy
  7. Mamalovinit

Mamalovinit New Member

Sorry so long in answering. I had a friend from another state come to visit me. When she wasn't at my house I was resting.

I have had a high ANA before. At that time they thought maybe I had Lupus. Later they did another ANA and said no it was not Lupus. Any how looking up miscarriages I found out if your ANA is to high it can be bad for pregnancy. So I ask my doc and they did the ANA test and put me on aspirin just in case.

They said cramping alone may not be a big worry. It is cramping with bleeding that is bad. But I have lost 5 pregnancies so they are trying to prevent another if they can. The thought of the restricting my activity is in hopes the baby has time to take a good hold in there.

I have had just cramping for a few weeks then have it turn to spotting then bleeding. My last baby was lost at 7 and half weeks. But I did not start miscarrying til 12 weeks. That was the hardest one to go through. I felt bad the whole time and thought something was not right. I do not feel that bad this time.

Thanks for asking,
    Mamalovinit
    [This Message was Edited on 03/05/2006]