MamaR....Concerned about you!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fivesue, Mar 2, 2006.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

You've been gone a couple days now, and I've been thinking about you. Hope everything is as OK as can be and take care of you!

Love and prayers,
    Sue
  2. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

bump for Mamar
  3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

thanks for thinking of me. I haven't been back because DH was home and he was on the computer alot.

Then, last night we had a real upsetting situation. It is too complicated to get into. I am still sort of in shock.

Has anyone here been through a situation to where after a emotional upset that you feel like there was a memory lapse? That was how I felt after last night.

I feel better today...but still sort of like I am in a dream at times.

Well, enough about my weird event.

How is everything going with you all? Well I hope. I haven't been reading...but will try tonight.

Thanks again for thinking of me....it means so much to me!

I appreciate you..........Mari
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I'm glad you're OK....I'm sorry about the issues you have, the emotional ones, that is. They are sometimes more draining than physical ones.

Just trying to get well. Think I'm making progress, but still hurt and feel weak. At least it's something that will improve. That's a good thing.

Must go back to rest. Catch you tomorrow.

Love,
    Sue
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better. I know that it can be bad stuff. I have never had it flare up so bad though....thank God!

My 35 yr old son had a high fever for a few days. He couldn't eat or it hurt his stomache. He went to the doc and was DX with diverticilitis (sp?).
    I thought that he was too young to have it. I was very concerned, but he went in for a colonoscopy and the infection had cleared up by that time. He did have some benign polyps removed.
    I was so thankful that he was alright!

I hope that you continue to feel better. Just take it easy.
    I hope to see you all tomorrow. I miss reading and keeping up with everyone.

With love.....Mari

6. fivesue

fivesue New Member

for this illness. But, who knows about our bodies.

I have read about it, and it seems that most people as they age get these pockets in their colons but only 20% ever have trouble with them. Hummmmm. What luck! I have had a couple bouts with this, but this is the worst. I had one before I even knew what it was....go figure.

I had a colonoscopy and I have no polyps or anything bad except some diverticulae (sp?)....and usually they cause no trouble, but not so for me. Sigh. Like my dad used to say, "Getting old isn't for sissies!"

Do take care of yourself. I am going to try to do a few things today and rest between. Movement and sitting increases the pain. So, this will be brief and my last post for a bit....will probably be back later today.

Love,
    Sue
  7. fivesue

fivesue New Member

8. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I haven't been up to sitting here. I just came on for a bit. I sure do hope that all is well with you today!

I just had to respond to the animal post.

I have you, Faye and many others to thank for helping me to decide to move forward, and get a new kitty.
    I think that was all I needed.....just to see it in writing!

I am so glad that I did....because she lifts me up so often when I don't feel like being around people. I know that you can relate....as you have Felix.

Love......Mari
    [This Message was Edited on 03/04/2006]
  9. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Just in case I miss you!
  10. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I'm sorry you are having such a hard time right now. Do take care of yourself.

I'm feeling OK...not great but hopefully I am getting better. I think the Cipro is upsetting my stomach.

Must go now! Glad you have your kitty...they are great creatures.

Take care, Mari....

Wish you would feel better soon!

Sue
  11. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Are you there?
  12. fivesue

fivesue New Member

It sounds DREADFUL! I guess I don't know why he was yelling at you? Because you took the car and took the boat off? Because you found the beer? Why? Had he been drinking? What was he doing leaving the car running with your boat on it? Sounds fishy to me. You, too, I think.

I wish I knew what you should do. You had probably best tell your husband and also tell him that you can't face being there when they are yelling...only a suggestion. I cannot stand conflict and it sounds like you are in the middle of big-time conflict.

I don't know about kids, I just don't. I had to just let mine go or it would have driven me to the nut house, literally. Kevin, especially. Right now I have had to just let my oldest son and family go because they don't have time for me unless I can help them, and I know we've talked that we share this in common.

You ahd dear husband probably need to talk. A son should not treat his mother that way, and I'm sure your husband will be very upset....and I know that's a problem because you are right in the middle of it all.

I am so sorry. I wish I had been here when you posted. I will pray for wisdom and peace. You take care of you whatever that may mean.

Hang in there!

Love,
    Sue
  13. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Thank you so much for your response...but I feel bad. Actually, ashamed to have posted this. I even started to delete it...but I had to let this out!!

I am going to talk to my hubby, John tomorrow. But, he doesn't get home until 11:30 p.m., and if I tell him tonight he won't sleep a bit. He will not put up with Matt doing this.

It is just so much Sue!! The worst of it tonight was...he was off fishing with his dad's boat. I don't have a clue as to why he was parked beside the road. Why didn't he pull into the drive? Probably because he didn't want me to see the beer. I don't know!

He was across the road... in the neighbors yard talking (I didn't know it at the time)! I didn't know where he was!at. He can do the craziest things!! It is like he is saying.........cops...come and get me!!

The worst of it was the neighbors are my first cousin and family, and I barely know them. I moved here and realized my first cousin lived in front of me. I had lived up north for so long...I lost touch with people. This is a small community...so now I guess everyone will know about it!!

Anyway, I know that Matt has embarrassed me here like he has everywhere else I have lived!!

I feel some better now. I was desperate when I posted. Thanks so much for answering.

I just hated to post another post about it....but as I said I was desperate to talk. A good friend called me shortly after the post. I opened up to her. I feel some better.

I am sorry that you have to deal with your son doing you wrong too. I guess that you can relate to me in this.

Oh yes, he had been drinking! He always gets so brave once he drinks! I guess he also got mad because I dumped the beer!! I just had too...as he was driving!

With my love.......Mari
    [This Message was Edited on 03/04/2006]
  14. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am logging off. I feel better. It will work out....eventually!

Don't be concerned if I am not on tommorrow. It is Sunday and we have two services..A.M. & P.M. I try to rest in between.

I need church for sure right now!!!

See you soon.

Mari
  15. fivesue

fivesue New Member

dumper the beer! Way to go, Mom! You are one brave lady.

I am glad you have church today and that you and your husband can talk tonight. And, please don't worry about posting....isn't that what this board is about? Talking to people and finding support? I think so.

I'm glad you have a church. My husband and I are life'long church goers, Christians, and for the first time in our lives we don't have a home church. It is a long story, and not worth writing now, but we will be glad to move so we can find a church again. I miss it.

So, enjoy your day and rest. I'll talk to you on Monday.

Love,
    Sue
  16. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I popped on for a jif. I am so tired and aching today. I think that it is from getting so upset last night. I feel like I have been in a car accident.

I had a talk with John this morning... and he said this is last straw. He said that our son has to go....get out of here and get on his own. We keep thinking that he will change. But, until he does we just can't keep this up....WAY too stressful.

I sure do hope that your day goes well. I pray that when you do get moved... that you can find a great church family. I truly appreciate the one that I have.

I have to try to rest up if I want to make it back to the evening service. I really want to make it as my BIL is the speaker tonight...and John is working.

BIL is retired minister, but still desires to preach. He feels that when you are called to preach God's Word.... you never really retire until you retire for GOOD!

I will try to be back tomorrow.

With my love.........Mari