MamaR??~~~~~Haven't seen you since I've been home....!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fivesue, Jan 17, 2006.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Hi Mari,

Just checking in to see if you're doing OK. I've only been online a couple times in a week or more so I may have just missed you. I can't find Kim, either. AAGH!

Just hope all is going well with you and that your insurance has picked up more of your test bills than it had the last I heard.

Take care of yourself!

Hugs,
    Sue
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

3. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

I've beeen on here daily, and have not seen her for a while. I am thinking of her and am worried. I hope she is allright. Lets send healing thoughts to her.
  4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I just haven't been up to communicating. I am sorry....but I haven't been able to concentrate long enough to reply to anything...plus...I've had this leg and neck pain.

It has been really bad lately. I think that I am stressed out about all of these medical bills. I keep getting them in. I am just paying a bit on all...just can't pay when you don't have it!!!

Plus....we have property taxes....etc.

I just can't even think about it now.

I hope that you all are doing well. I've had you on my mind! I logged on last night for a few seconds and saw where Mable was going into a rehab after her surgery. I did respond to her. I sure hope all goes well for her!

I also had to have my Tehya Kitty spayed last week. She has a upper respitory problem now....but it is getting better. She has been playing with me today!!

I really am glad that DH brought her to me.

Thank you girls for thinking about me!!! It means so much to me.

Love you all.....MamaR
  5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I'm so glad to hear you're alive, and I saw that you had replied to Mable last night so I knew I had just missed you.

Those medical bills are just too much to believe. Is you insurance not going to pay any but the $700.? I'm so sorry about all the money stress along with all the physical problems. Makes me so sad.

I'm glad you have your little kitty and glad she's getting over her cold. She will do fine during the spaying. Sigh.

Know I'm praying for you. Take care of yourself and don't worry about replying to this. Just drop in once in a while so we know you're still OK.

Love,
    Sue
  6. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I do hope you read her message. Thanks for giving me the news you had and bumping it up. (-: Hope all is well with you, also.

Sue