MamaR -I just wanted you to know

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lovethesun, Apr 8, 2006.

1. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

that I pray for you too.I can always count on you to give me an answer if you know the answer.

Do you miss daycare as much as I do?I just loved going to work every morning.I really miss my babies(and toddlers).I hope that you're hip and back pain get better.I will say some prayers.((((((((((((Hugs))))))Linda
    [This Message was Edited on 04/08/2006]
  2. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I was gone so much I totally missed this! I came on tonight and put in my username and it came up. I am so sorry!

Thank you for your prayers...that is so nice of you to think of me.

Yes...I do miss my kids SO much. I have also had three granddaughters arrive about the time I started getting bad with all of this.
    So...I missed so much with them too. Now that they are older I can do some with them, but I missed so much. I wasn't able to take care of them like I wanted to when they were babies.

How have you been lady?
    I hope to check in more. I have had some better days lately.

God bless.....Mari
  4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I will maybe see you tomorrow afternoon...or Monday.

I have my 7 year old granddaughter with me until tomorrow evening...so I will be very busy, and can't check in as often as I would like. But, I haven't forgotten you.

Have a great day!

Mari
  5. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

It's the nature of this dd that we can't plan everything-even logging on to this site.Great to see your message.Linda
  6. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Hey Lovethesun (Linda) and MamaR (Mari)! Hope you don't mind me butting into your post just to say "Hi!" Not often I can catch you both at the same time.

Love,
    Faye
  7. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

You are one of my favorite people too(so nobody gets hurt,I like everybody else,I just know these two better)I'm glad that you"dropped in".Are you having a good day today?Linda
  8. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I made it back today.

I am tired, but thought that I would check in and put my Carson's latest picture up for you all to see.
    She is seven years old, and she is so caring about me.
    She is always so cautious when she is with me.....too cautious sometimes.
    We will be out somewhere, and she is nervous that I don't feel well. I try very hard to not grunt too much when she is with me. I don't want her nervous.

I try when she is here to take her out. She and I went to the park yesterday. She is easy to please.

I have seven other granddaughters, but she understands me real well. She has always been so mature for her age.

I hope that I am not bragging too much. I just feel so blessed.

Hugs.................Mari
    [This Message was Edited on 04/30/2006]
  9. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Linda,
    Thanks for asking, yes, I'm having a good day, even though I was up until 6 AM. lol I slept until noon.

I love staying up late at night and listening to my iPod while I'm on the computer.

Miss seeing you on the PH Diabetes board. Hope you are doing okay.

Linda, your two grandchildren are just so cute too. Like I told Mari one day I will be a grandmother, I hope. John just got married on 4/2. lol

Mari,
    You are blessed to have so many wonderful grandchildren. My day will come one day. I just hope I'll be able to hold the baby once he/she gets bigger. I can barely pick up and carry my cat, and she is about 12 pounds. lol

Mari, I hope you are feeling better.

Mari, great photo of Carson. In this one it is more close up and she does favor you quite a lot. She is a beautiful girl.

We are having John and Vicki for dinner tonight. Matt is off work so it will be 5 for dinner. Michael is fixing steaks on the gas grill.

Love to you both,
    Faye
  10. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I expect really soon to hear from you....and you will be SO excited that you are going to be grandmother! It is a joy. I will be so happy for you on that day!!

Thank you for your compliments on Carson. She is sweet....and I am pleased to know that she favors me (a little bit, anyway) because I didn't have a daughter.
    I also think that Sophie favors me too.

I hope that you have a very nice time today. I am pleased that John and Vicki are coming over....and even Matt will be there at same time. If you are like me...it is hard to get mine all together. Of course, they live here, there, and everywhere!

Try to relax and enjoy!
    Mari

Linda,

If I am gone when you come back. I sure hope that you are having a very nice Sunday evening!

And, I agree with Faye...your grandchildren are so cute!
    I know that I have probably already told you this before, but I have to say it again. I remember seeing this pic and thinking that your granddaughter favors my neice...SO MUCH!
    It is great being grandmother....isn't it?

Love....Mari

P.S. Wouldn't it be so nice if we all...plus SO many others on here could come together for a BIG Reunion?! That would be so much fun! (-:
    [This Message was Edited on 04/30/2006]
  11. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

..It would be great to have a reunion.We seem to know watch other pretty well
    Mari-I'm going to have a great day today.....I was able to wash down the counters!That's a biggie for me.I'm feeling great today.Carson sounds like she really loves you a lot You are truly blessed;I wish that I lived closer to my grandchildren. You must be having a good weekend- going to the park.

Faye-I'm going to try to get back to the diabetes board.We've had the last of the rainy season.I'm glad-it really gets to me.I have been having cinnamon on applesauce twice a day.It's really working.I'm glad you are having a good day

Thank you both for being patient with my short posts..somedays i don't feel well enough to read or type much.I think that when I have those days,I am going to switch off with the diabetes board-So much good information everywhere!I wish that I could put butterflies and birds on this post because that's how happy I feel!Linda
  12. MamaR

MamaR New Member

That was so nice to see that your day went well. I hope that you have more of the same.

I think butterflies and birds would be so nice!

I go over to the Lupus Board some...as I am trying to learn more about it...because my doc thinks that I have it. I know, the info on all these boards are so great!

See you on here soon (-:

mari