MamaR, Sixtyslady, Fivesue, Kendra, Windblade

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by morningsonshine, Apr 25, 2006.

1. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I was really touched by all of your responses, and was meaning to reply sooner, but was tired, then yesterday my computor chrashed and i just got it back and hooked up.

I have kept you all in my prayers this weekend, and it just amazes me, that you have become real to me. I know that sounds weird, but we have never met any of you.
    You know i must admit, that i am not a real strong prayer warrior, i do, quick little prayer as something or someone crosses my mind. This weekend that was you guys.

I prayed for Mari and her situation of needing to be tested for Lupus.
    And Sixtysladys, Sharon? for her depression to lift, and to feel the presence of God.
    And Sue, with the difficulty of med. change, and just fatigue.
    Wisdom for Kendra,
    And windblade, i don't know any of your personal difficults, but i can guess much like the rest of us, and if you can relate to my poem, then you've been there.
    Yes, you can copy it. Just lifted you up to the Lord.

To any others reading this i try to ask God regularly to bless and be with all who come here for prayer. I don't want anyone to feel left out. I did feel more lead to pray for these ladies this weekend because they were alway on my mind. I think that's how God works. There is too much here for one person to take on all the needs, that's why we are all needed, to pray for those who touch your heart.
    So don't feel guilty if your lead to pray more for one than another, because God will lay that need on someone else's heart.
    I hope that makes sense?

I don't have time to do a daily dose today, i have a to be somewhere, and Wed. and Thursday, I'll be out of town.
    Going to a Infection disease Dr. 3 hour away, and my appointment is 8:30 thurs. morning. So will be spending the night in that town. Will be finding out my results for lymes from the Igenex lab. New Dr. too. Wonder how he'll be??
    I'll check back this evening before bedtime.
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I have needed your prayers and am thankful to you. This weekend I felt rotten, but as I was watching some "church on TV" both messages were about grace to go through problems....and the positive outcome...not that your problems go away especially but that God give grace to make it OK.

And you were praying. Thank you so much. I don't feel good again today, but have decided to stay on the same dose of meds instead of decreasing Effexor tomorrow....see if things will even out.

I will pray for your trip and for your doctor's appointment. HOpe it will be helpful. Thank you for the daily posts, and I'm sorry I haven't been around that much lately. It will get better.

Again, blessings for all you do!
    Sue
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Thank you SO MUCH for your prayers! I wrote a post about needing prayer for my therapy for PTSD. It's such a long-term healing process that whenever you are able I would deeply appreciate your prayers!

Lifting up prayer for your Dr.'s appt today. That is a lot of traveling to do!

a quick prayer:

"Dear Lord, I thank you that you will be traveling along with your precious daughter, protecting and caring for her.
    Help her with any ordeals, and each step of what she is going through. Surround and saturate her with your love and presence." In Jesus' name, Amen

((Hugs)) and blessings,
    Love, Judy
  4. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I"ll be praying for you and hope you have a good Drs app.just remember we"re all in this together. you guys have all been there for me, I really feel blessed from finding this board. I know what you mean it seems like we have met. let us know what you find out.God Bless.
    Hugs sixtyslady
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Thank you dear for your prayers.
    I am so sorry that I haven't been here lately, but just not up to being on computer.

You are facing alot now also. I will pray for you...as this is Thursday afternoon, and you are probably tired out from tests.

Keep us informed!

Love....Mari