MamaR~~~Where are you?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fivesue, Dec 3, 2005.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I've missed you, Mari. I hope this doesn't mean you are not doing too well. Please take care and post when you can. I am praying you are doing OK or will be very soon.

Love,

Sue
  2. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Thank you for thinking of me! I had you on my mind last night also.

I was out yesterday afternoon, but did check in last night for awhile. I was thinking about you, but I didn't see you on here at that time....so thought that I would wait 'till today to post to you. I might overlook a post... because I usually just look on first page or two for the name. I probably don't know how to move around this board like most...so I might be missing something important!

I hope that you are doing well today. Have you been doing o.k?

I have been short of breath alot, plus I am having a lot of pain in my legs and back...if I bend just a little.
    I am also in shock from the medical bills arriving from tests... it would have to be at the holidays! Oh well, A DAY A TIME....right?

I vacuumed my house (hit and miss) yesterday and had to take pain med... go to bed and stay there for awhile just to be able to do anything else.

I need so badly to get a little shopping done for Christmas. I have the grandkids mostly to think about.
    But, it is such an effort to go out in the crowds...get there and feel like I need to turn around and return home!
    I am making purses for three of my granddaughters. I just pray I can finish them.

A quick story...I went out yesterday (also decorating vase for friend) to buy some supplies. I get back home to start the project, and find AFTER I was half way through the project...that the iside of base was flawed (thought that I checked it really well)...my luck!

We live in the country now...so it is a trip to go into town...but I need to return and start over. I remember when crafts were so much fun...before these health issues..but I am determined not to entirely give up!

I will try to check in more often.
    Let me know how you are feeling...o.k?

God Bless....MamaR
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I'm so sorry about your shortness of breath, your legs, and the BILLS!!! You got it...one day at a time. And then the vase being flawed after you were half done! AAGH!

I need to sigh off, but read my post on the thread you left so sweetly for me. I'm just glad you're still here, at home, and coping. I'm sure they will be able to help your breathing when you see a pulmanologist. I also know that there is therapy for COPD....So, hopefully that will be better soon. Surely they will help before surgery!

I'll pray for those three little handbags to be finished and for just the right things for everyone else to be easy to find. Just take care of yourself. You don't have to still do everything, but I know how you feel...(-:

Love...Prayers...Blessing to you and yours,

Sue
  4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I know that you are gone, but hopefully you will see this when you return.

You are so sweet and kind. There you are in such distress about your dad and you are taking the time to try and uplift me!

God Bless you....Mari