MamaR

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lenasvn, Dec 29, 2005.

1. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

Just checking in on you, how are you doing? I miss your posts. Hope the holidays were good!

Lena
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Hope Christmas was easier on you than Thanksgiving. How are your doctors' appointments coming? Anything helping your COPD? You are such a sweet, up person and it seems you have had more than your share of illness, my dear.

We'll catch up when you are able. Just know I'm thinking about you and praying for you to improve in you quality of physical health.

Love,
    Sue
  3. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I have just checked in for first time in awhile. I've been in so much pain. It has been almost unbearable at times...it is in my stomache, and hips/back this time. Just can't rest awake or asleep!

Anyway, enough of that for now!
    I hope that you all are doing alright. I haven't had time to read the posts...will try tomorrow.

Thanks Lena for thinking of me...God bless you!

Sue...hope that you are adjusting to your loss. I have been praying for you and had you on my mind so much! Praying God will strengthen you daily.
    I have been a bit better since about 7:00p.m C.S.T.
    But, now hubby is home and time for bed (or will try)

See you maybe tomorrow my dear pals!

MamaR
  5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Good to see you were able to get online...I am so sorry for your pain. You are enduring so much. Oh, I wish someone would be able to help you more physically.

Thank you for your prayers. It's the best thing you can do for me right now. (-:

HOpe to see you a bit later as I have a headache right now and am getting off the board. Think my body is rebelling right now! (-:

Love,
    Sue