MamaR

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by morningsonshine, Aug 22, 2006.

1. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Mari,
    Just want to say thank you for being on here with all of us, and the encouragement you give.

I know you find it hard to be here sometimes.

Love,
    Misty
  2. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Dear friend....I have been in terrible pain today.. I am like a raw nerve ending all over. I am very low right now. I am so down because I am so tired of all this pain. My hubby just gave me a shot of ketoralac. It has helped some.....thank God.

I have been having many more bad days...more bad than good. I don't mean to be so negative, but I seem to be getting so much worse. I simply don't know what to do next. I keep holding back going to another doc. I just don't know where to begin. They all are the same it seems. It is just a waste of money that I don't have (another worry).

I am sorry to be such a downer. I am still SO VERY GRATEFUL for all that God has done and is doing for my family and friends (like you all here). I am simply tired of the fight to go from day to day like this. Please help me pray for strength. I truly care for you all!!

Thank you so much.....Love, MAri
  3. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

It would be nice to find a doctor that would help you with your pain.Where do you live?Maybe someone knows of a good doctor.I really pray for that.May God protect and provide for your family.Linda
  4. morningsonshine

I'm so sorry things have gotten so painful at this time.

Lord, i just ask that you would lift that pain off Mari right now in Jesus! Father God, give her some peace, and a chance to breath, i know she loves you and is your child,
    Thank you for Mari.
    Amen

You are not being a downer or negative, you are just sharing were you are at right now. Pain makes our world really small.
    May the Lord bless you, and your husband for being their with you in this.

I think you are a very caring and loving person from your messages, with much to give. But right now everything you have is going into getting thur this. Hang onto your faith.

Have you considered going to one of the FFC clinics? I know it's hard to step out, but, maybe it time to look somewhere else?? Have you ever considered Lymes? It's always a possiblity?

Love, and gentle hugs,
    Misty

5. morningsonshine

Hi,
    Just wondering how things have been for you??
    Any let up as yet?

Praying for you,

gentle ((((hug for you))))

Misty
  6. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I am still praying for the pain to ease for you.....Hugs,Linda
  7. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Just checking in. I am not up to being on.. but I will pray for all this board.
    God bless...
    Love....Mari