MamR...Where are you?

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by fivesue, Jun 6, 2006.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Thought I'd post here. I'm concerned about you. The last I heard you were going for a cell phone and then....Nada!

I do hope you are OK...praying for you and will drop a note e-mail type in an hour or so. Must get going or all is lost.

(-:

Love,

Sue

If anyone reads this, pray for Mari. She, like each of us, needs that to deal with our different health circumstances.
  2. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Happen to read...

Mari,

Prayers going up for you Mari and pray your day has been with less-pain and fatigue.

God Bless
    ((Love & Prayers))
    ~Bluerose~
  3. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Prayers going out for Mari and you.

Mari is busy with freezing veggies and has plans this weekend for a reunion and a birthday party. She is not feeling well. She posted about that on one post on here recently, I think it was last night.

Love,
    Faye
  4. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Please remember to take care of yourself. I love to can or freeze fruits and veggies. It just feels so good to see the results of our labors. They always look so beautiful to me. But they are A LOT OF WORK !!!. So please take care. I know you have a reunion and hope you get to enjoy it, not just stress over everyone. Those people coming over are all adults and can take care of themselves. They must realize that you also must take care of yourself. I pray that you get some rest so you are able to enjoy your family. In Jesus name. Amen. De