Man I screwed up

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by damz68, Mar 16, 2006.

1. damz68

damz68 New Member

I squated down to put my childs cloths away. 2 hours later my ankles and knees feel like they have been hit by a truck!

Anyone else have an increase in leg pain after something as trivial as squating?
  2. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

lifted my very light and slim almost 2 year old daughter up on a slide that was only to my hip in hight, and got such bad pains from my lower spine that I couldn't open a door,nor put any pressure on the gas pedal to go back home!
    Gees, I felt like a darn wimp!
    Sorry, forgot about the legpain question. LOL! My knees or hip can do that.
    [This Message was Edited on 03/16/2006]
  3. backporchrags

backporchrags New Member

I can be doing nothing at all and suddenly get intense pain. Only in one or two areas of the body at a time.
    This usually occurs in an area that has had prior injury. Even a slight injury.
    It makes it very hard to "plan out" a day.
    A
  4. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

If I reach up(I'm unable to squat)or down.I pay the price-add vaccuming and sweeping to that.My husband and son have had to take over a lot.Linda
  5. mlp1954

mlp1954 New Member

When I get back from the grocery store or if I vacuum I feel like I was run over. Geeze, why does everything make us hurt so much!!! Grrrr...
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

We are not in good condition. Our soft tissues, muscles, tendons, nerves, etc. cannot sustain much demand on them. It takes very little to cause injury to us. I had to have my bicep tendon reattached after it snapped in a boat dock accident. The tendon itself was in poor condition and was more difficult for the doc to reattach. This surgery is difficult under the best of condition. It takes a year to reach full recovery. The doc said I would never be able to straighten my arm, but I worked hard at rehab and can almost hyperflex it.

I think we need to be very careful.

Love, Mikie
  7. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

anymore, too painful. Also can just move in bed and my ankles, upper arms can 'pull' like i've done something strenuous and I havent. Can take weeks for pain to go.

Mikie has hit it on the head.

love
    Rosie

[ advertisement ]