Manager(Nancy) is sick and needs prayers regarding surgery

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by bandwoman, Dec 8, 2006.

1. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Hi everyone,

I heard from Nancy (Manager)and as of last night she was sick and feeling horrible. Her back surgery is supposed to be Monday. She had pre op tests today and I haven't heard anything tonight.

Please pray for her. This is a 6-8 hour surgery and is a major deal obviously. She needs to be 100% going into this surgery.

I pray that she will have peace whatever is going to happen. If it has to be postponed then I pray that the Lord would give her supernatural peace about that.

Please pray for her healing and peace right now.

Thanks everyone.

Love,
    Nancy (Bandwoman)
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Dear Child, you must be so frightened. I pray that calm will over take you, that God will give you some sign that all will be well. It sounds horrible to go through, but if it makes your life better it will be worth it.

I pray that you feel well enough to have the surgery, the anticipation of waiting again would be awful. I pray that those who tender care do so with expert hands and hearts and that you will have supportive family and relief.

I am particularly praying that God give you some kind of sign. Manager be on the look out for it.

I recall a very bad day and I was crying while driving. I kept asking God to give me a sign, to please, please, give me a sign. In a solid gray sky one tiny spot of blue appeared right on my horizon. I felt uplifted, it was as clear as if God had stood before me and spoke.

Prayers for you dear, and Nancy (Bandwoman) please keep us updated if you are able.
  3. webintrig

webintrig New Member

I will be praying for her as well that the Lord guide the doctors hands on the surgery and that her fears will be calmed and that her healing be a speedy one.

webby
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

...for Nancy and her son Alan.