mannatech products

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by palogirl, Jan 19, 2007.

1. palogirl

palogirl New Member

Hi, has anyone had any luck using the Mannatech products?
  2. kmoss55

kmoss55 New Member

I haven't, but I will bump this up to the top for you.

kathy
  3. Catseye

Catseye Member

I ordered some ambrotose to try because I saw on remedyfind.com that some other people had tried it. Some got energy from it and it sounded like something I wanted to try. I also read that some people use it to relieve detox symptoms, that it was invaluable for that. I tried it and really got a good feeling from it. If I read alot, it helps relieve brain fog and it gives me a lift in energy, too.

I had ordered a small bottle of pills, first, because it was expensive and you never know if something's going to work for you or not. But it did, so then I ordered the big tub of it and I'm very happy with it. It's expensive but I only need a little and it's going to last a very long time. If you try it, make sure you start with a small bottle. Some people have tried it and got nothing out of it.

best wishes,

karen
  4. bunnyfluff

bunnyfluff Member

Oddly enough I know the people who invented it, but have only tried the vita-bears. They are tasty little critters. Like most things, some folks swear by it, others say it does nothing at all.