Manwithfibro ....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by elsa, Feb 24, 2006.

1. elsa

elsa New Member

I'm trying to understand some things .... You responded to lovingheart's post asking for info from people "The FFC Did Not Help".

By reading your response ... It appears you have been an actual patient of the FFC centers, but looking through your posting history I cannot see how it's possible.

Have I missed something? From the October 12 post you asked me where you should start " The FFC?". By November 8th you were calling it a scam and that "they were only out to make money for themselves".

I can't follow ... most patients don't even get their blood work for infectious diseases back in that amount of time. How did you manage that?

I just need to understand ... Your history also puts Dr St.Amand and Chiropractors in the scammers category ... however, best I can tell maybe you aren't quite sure about that with the guai protocol.

Are these personal experiences? You know these treatments and clinics and practitioners to be only out to make a profit? If so, then we do need to know about all the experiences ... names, type of treatments, etc so that we don't fall into the same hole you did.

You would be doing us a huge favor.

On the other side .... If this is just your person opinion not based on experience ... ie FFC, then please stop throwing the inflammatory remarks around then bailing out ... You're just hurting people ... not giving them any specific info to work with.

Well over a year ago you were asked if you had some kind of agenda going ... well I'm asking it again. I need help understanding what your point is .... At first I thought it was about money and corporations and profits ... But that can't be it. Being an Institutional Trader puts you right in the middle of those things.

Please help us ... Please be more specific. Looking forward to getting your help with this ....

Elsa

2. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

This guy will never respond. I also have asked him to be specific. He always says the FFC is not legit because they say they have a cure but in reality they never tell anyone there is a cure. He comes onto the thread and throws a bomb and never comes back. I think he is trying to start something or gets a kick out of upsetting people. I have decided to let it go when it comes to him! Take Care Lynn
  3. elsa

elsa New Member

I pretty much picked up on that but this last time he indicated he has been a patient of the FFC. I want to hear how and where and why ....

You are probably right that he won't answer this .... At least others will see what he is all about and maybe take his agenda with a grain of salt.

E.
  4. elsa

elsa New Member

Bumping to see if he'll respond .....

Thanks,

E.