Many Bizarre Chaning Neurological Symptoms--What is this?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by aleutian, May 29, 2009.

1. aleutian

aleutian New Member

A lot of my symptoms started following head injury and whiplash, but had problems preceding the accident. Over the last year, I have gotten sicker and sicker. Many bizarre neurological symptoms. Now after eating have very strange all over head and neck pain. It is especially bad in the morning and when I'm stressed. Also have chemical sensitivities. But these bizarre. Also sometimes have these symptoms in my legs. This winter I had become severely dehydrated as well. Will have symptoms no matter what I eat. Alll my symptoms are worse in winter. Started coughing up green sputum abou two and a half years ago. IGG 3 & 4 deficiency. IGM deficiency. IGA low normal. Since I had a normal responsee to the pneumoniacocceal vaccine, the immunologist in Pittsburgh won't do a thing. I am becoming terrified of these bizarre neurological symptoms. Have not found anyone who can help me.
    Am I reacting to chemicals?
  2. daylight

daylight New Member

Doesn't sound neurological to me . With a neuro problem after this long you'd be have problems with numbness,hear ,taste , mental clarity,tremors ,walking troubles,dizziness,weird skin sensations ,skin color changes ,personality changes . Sounds more like a viral problem or hormonal to me but a Neurological check up should be done.
    Could be a chemical reaction but you'll still need testing to prove whats happening.

I was in a car accident about 13 years ago that almost killed me. My spine was push to the right side with severe whip lash. Doctors did nothing because i had no insurance. So years went be and I start to have numbness in my feet then legs,hands forearms. So I went to several doctors . I finally go into a good Neurologist who said that problem can show up long after a car accident . I have spastic paraplegia now. Among other things.
    Try to get seen by a neurologist if you can. I know that this is a hard thing to deal with.
    It took me a long time to get my doctors to understand that this was real . Heck I even had to show them the pictures of the car after the accident to get to see a Neurologist . They didn't believe me. They thought that I was just try to get attention. After that x rays were done and there was no doubt in their minds.
    So hang in their . Try not to worry . Most neurological problem aren't that bad . And some are reversible .