March Birthdays

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by zenouchy, Mar 2, 2009.

1. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

Happy Birthday to all of the March Babies!

(Ok, I'm one of them....but I'm subtracting years now as well as getting less wrinkles!)

Warm Hugs To All,

2. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

My apologies for temporarily forgetting to post this thread. The months are just slipping by me lately.

Hugs and Happy Birthday all...

3. sisland

sisland New Member

Erika! I hope it's a great one!,,i'm with you on the anti aging and anti wrinkle thing! seems like i decided to start fighting them at 49 & 1/2,,,,,,,,,lolol,,,

And A Happy birthday to all our other March Babies!,,,,,,,,Sis
  4. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

Hope you are both doing well and thank you for the kind birthday wishes. As long as no one wears glasses or contact lenses close to me (or has good eyesight), I've got no wrinkles!

All the best, Erika
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

Lindy!,,,i'm guessing you are in our age bracket!,,lolol,,I hope you have a Wonderful Birthday!!,,,,,,HUgs!,,,Sis
  6. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

May all you March babies have a wonderful birthday, as well as having a great year and many birthdays to come.

Wrinkles, what is that? I have been lucky I guess and my MOM had not to many wrinkles considering her age. She was 93 when she died. She just used baby oil or cold cream. I usually do the cold cream (cheap kind) and also use that to take off makeup. Yep. genetics cn be a great thing (sometimes).

7. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Happy Birthday to Linda on the 2nd.....mine was on the 3rd!
    p.s. March babies rock!!!
  8. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

for your thoughtful birthday messages! Hope you are all doing well.

Warm hugs,

Erika :)