Marie Tourond

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Jun 12, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Your post has been moved to our Chit Chat Forum where you can get support for the personal problems you are having right now. I know that our personal problems do affect our health, but we try to keep this area for medical type posts. The people who are on the Chit Chat Forum are very kind and caring, in fact, many of them are also the people who come here.

Click on Message Boards in the strip above and it will show you a list of all our other forums.

Love, Mikie
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

The entire thread was moved. Just go to the Chit Chat Board and you will see it. Your post included.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I just sent her an email on behalf of you and the others that responded to her post. Will let you know if she responds to me, I did ask that if she could to please post as you and others are concerned for her, and that her post is on the CCboard.

Remember, she said that she could not use the computer as much as she would like too. HOpefully that is the reason she has not been here today (last post by her was 6/12).

Also she is in Canada, and I don't know the time difference.

Hope this eases your mind some, I know how you feel. I have been checking her post on the CCboard all day to see if she responded too.

You should join in on Chit Chat Board, there are some terrific people over there, and they do have fun.

I do not like the live chat either :)

Shalom, Shirl