Marine World Africa USA.....yeah.....I was there!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PrsJah, Jul 7, 2003.

1. PrsJah

PrsJah New Member

yesterday the family and I headed out to Marine World! It was soo fun. But I had to walk for 8 hours and after 4 the pain kicked in. Today I am feeling the burn!! Yikes, my shoulders are killing me and my legs. Owwwwiieee!!! I knew what would result from yesterdays escapade but Iw anted a good memory with family for when I get worse and I can't do these things. It was worth it. Keep your chins up everyone!!!!
    jamie
  2. pam_d

pam_d New Member

I know it's hard to do these things, but sometimes it's worth it to have the experience with your family. I just hope by tomorrow, you're feeling a little better.

Until last year, I lived near there; lived in Santa Rosa, then Larkspur, then moved south to Santa Cruz. Haven't been to MarineWorld Africa USA for a while.... logged more time at Great America in San Jose. Now I live far away in Kansas City---some good theme parks here, too!

Hope you are better tomorrow!

Pam
  3. PrsJah

PrsJah New Member

I did have a blast but today's pain just gets worse and worse. I just woke from a restless nap and feel more tired than I went in. My neck is starting to feel achy and I feel as though the flu is coming on but i know better don't I? LOL.........
  4. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

way back when...i actually lived in redwood city where the original marine world was, and had many friends who worked there. so when a friend of mine said she had a surprise for me for my birthday, my husband and i followed them until we got to vallejo and i almost died! that was before i even felt as bad as i do today. to say the least...NEVER again. and the reason i was so panicked was i had been 1 year before to my husband's work's company party.
    i was grateful and didn't let her know how disappointed i was.
    they really need those walking ramps they have at airports :).....too much.
    alice

i can't wait until my daughter calls and says..."mom, your granddaughter wants to go to marine world for the 1st time..will you come"?..better double up on the pain meds LOL