Marinemom

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Sep 25, 2002.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I don't think I've had a chance to welcome you to our site, so welcome aboard.

I moved you joke and poem over to the Chit Chat Forum. We keep this area of the board for medically-related posts. You can get to any of our other forums by clicking on "Message Boards" on the bar at the top of the page. The Chit Chat Forum is a place where we can kick back and discuss other topics, tell jokes, and get silly if we want to. The folks there are great, many of the same ones who come here.

Love, Mikie
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I don't think I've had a chance to welcome you to our site, so welcome aboard.

I moved you joke and poem over to the Chit Chat Forum. We keep this area of the board for medically-related posts. You can get to any of our other forums by clicking on "Message Boards" on the bar at the top of the page. The Chit Chat Forum is a place where we can kick back and discuss other topics, tell jokes, and get silly if we want to. The folks there are great, many of the same ones who come here.

Love, Mikie
  3. marinemom

marinemom New Member

there's my answer. Sorry for the mistake!

Kathy
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

And no need to apologize. Most people new here don't realize this as it takes a bit to get oriented on our site. Please continue to contribute as we all love jokes and poems. We do need to get our minds off the medical stuff.

Love, Mikie