Marreeok!!! I need to know where to get

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by orachel, Sep 15, 2005.

1. orachel

orachel New Member

T Shirt! Saw that in the spider post, and seriously, I've GOT to buy one of those. Must own it, immediately! That is just hysterical.

Where have you seen these?

Thanks!
    Rachel

And I just saw your post about my wedding picture! Thank you so much for the wonderful compliment!!![This Message was Edited on 09/15/2005]
  2. Mareeok

Mareeok New Member

...is the name of the catalog I saw it in. I don't know how it first gotr sent to me but I love looking through it. It has a lot of cool items in it but the tee shirts are the best (www.whatonearthcatalog.com). Another favorite is, "I have multiple personalities and none of them like you" and "Some days it's not even worth chewing through the restraints".

Maree
  3. orachel

orachel New Member

up my alley! And even more now that I'm sick and feel like I really am losing my mind every day (just a little insanity...nothing to worry about!).

Some days its not even worth chewing through my restraints. Whew. I'm gonna buy it and wear it to my doctors appt when I tell him I need something more for my pain. Then I'm gonna GRRRRRR.... at him. Yeah. That sounds like fun.

Thanks so much for the info. You should totally post those to everyone for a laugh.

Rachel