Marshal Protocol need a Dr. who will do it

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Lynikins, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Lynikins

Lynikins Member

The more I read about the MP the more I want to try it. I get so sick when I am in the bright lights or sunlight. I did as a young gal, I just thought it was normal..

I live in northern Indiana,, in Goshen. So if any one knows any Dr. near by that treats w/MP Please let me know. Intense mom got a list from the MP site,, but I'm having big trouble trying to become a member (I'm not receiving an email verification.) So I'm unable to ask the site for a list..

Anyone who has tried this MP please let me know how it went..

Thanks
    Lynn
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

I am on it, it helped me get rid of hip pain that was quickly becoming crippling, also had to ultimately get off all thyroid meds... was feeling better/more energy by the time I got done with the minocycline, but then had to take a hiatus... sorta feel like I'm starting over at this point.

Major point is DO avoid light as much as possible, it does make a difference while you're doing the protocol.

As far as a doctor is concerned, you can go to the marshall protocol site to find one, there is a message board there for you to post as to where you live, one of the moderators or others will let you know where the closest doctors are.

Also, if you check the CFIDS/FM library here , you will find a couple of articles about it... also search the posts using the search box up above for this message board... there are others here besides me doing it.

hope this helps!

all the best,
    Victoria