Marshall Myhill, anyone done both at the same time?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by u34rb, Dec 28, 2006.

1. u34rb

u34rb New Member

Has anyone done the Marshall & Myhill protocols at the same time? Are there any reasons not to?
  2. spacee

spacee Member

It is a guess but I doubt it. The MP is only about 3 years old or so for CFSers. Also, T. Marshall absolutely does not want anyone to add anything to or subtract anything from his protocol. If one does, then according to him, you are NOT doing the MP. You are doing your own thing. I know though that quite a few do add to it but the Myhill, I would be surprised at this point in the game.

Spacee
  3. u34rb

u34rb New Member

My reason to ask is that should I prove positive for the preliminary tests from both Marshall and Myhill, then which protocol should I try first?

Anyone had to decide which one to follow first?
  4. spacee

spacee Member

in the past 6 months. So, again, I would be surprised if someone has faced that. Hey, you are the first! You are a trailblazer.

It seems that alot of people have a hard time getting a doc to go along with the Marshall Protocol. My doc would for awhile but then would not. The Myhill seems (to me from very little research) to be supplements that you can get without an prescription. SO....that may be the decided factor. Can you get a doc to go along with the Marshall P. If not, then, the Myhill is the one to go with.

Victoria and JarJar who are knowledgeable in the Marshall Protocol may not be around right now cause of the New Year's holiday. They may have better insight.

Spacee

5. jarjar

jarjar New Member

I am having good results with it. The only thing I add is glyconutrients which Dr. M doesn't approve but my dr. does. If you add the glyconutrients only start out with a tiny pinch and work your way up as it turns your immune into overdrive going after the critters that it couldn't reach until one starts the MP and the blockade is dropped.

Best of luck on whatever path you choose.
  6. u34rb

u34rb New Member

jarjar,

Which glyconutrients do you take? Which brands and sources?

I suppose that my question is, has anyone taken the Myhill supplements while taking the MP Benicar? Any reason not to so long as one's body is able to tolerate them?

7. jarjar

jarjar New Member

Is the one my doctor uses. I wouldn't combine those two protocols you have mentioned without a dr's opinion.

The MP is no cakewalk when you start it as you have to deal with all the die off of the hidden bacteria that has been keeping you so ill. My doctors specialty is the MP so she knows everything about it. Most MD's dont.

So IMO just stick with the MP and don't combine your other protocol. You could potentially deal with too heavy of a herx.