Marshall Protocol and Fibro and Fatigue Centers

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jarjar, Aug 31, 2006.

1. jarjar

jarjar New Member

For those of you that feel they are spinning their tires at the FFC's. Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum, the new medical director, is allowing patients to try the MP with the centers only if they ask to be placed on the program.

If your M.D. knows nothing about the matter they can contact Dr. Teitelbaum for details.

If you search out the MP site you will find under success stories of many cfs/fm/lyme patients are doing great on the protocol.

You will need to set aside roughly 2 years to work with the program as it is slow steady progress.

I briefly chatted with Dr. T about the MP over a year ago and he thought the work Dr. Marshall was doing was brilliant. I am glad to see he is letting patients try it at the centers.
    [This Message was Edited on 08/31/2006]
  2. pawprints

pawprints New Member

When I first went to the FFC, Dr. Sharp mentioned the MP up front and even tested some levels to see if I would be a good candidate. That was over a year ago, so hopefully they are still working with it.

Thanks for the info.
  3. jarjar

jarjar New Member

Dr. Sharp was already big on the MP before he even started with the FFC's. I had read where he was excited about it a a couple of years ago. The majority of FCC docs though do not promote the program.

I have been ill since 1988. This is the only treatment that has made a difference for me.

There are many that use to post on this board that work with the MP and have moved on.

Thanks for responding, if one person will follow up on this post and start feeling better it will be worth my effort.

J
  4. mrstyedawg

mrstyedawg Member

jarjar,

do you have cfs or fm. I had my vit d levels checked, wanted to start the mp. My ffc doctor told me that if I had th1 inflammation I would be in a lot of pain, which I am not.

Is pain one of your major complaints? Did the mp help your energy level at all? To stick with the mp protocol seems to me to be almost impossible for people with a family.

thnaks,
    andrea
  5. jarjar

jarjar New Member

Your doctor is so wrong about pain and inflamation. Since the program is new many dr.'s have not taken the time to read up on it. Dr. T would correct him on that one or Dr Marshall also.

I was diagnosed with CFS ages ago only to find out I was walking around with an undiagnosed case of lyme. Thank god for Igenex.

Yes it is not easy with a family but it beats laying around in bed exhausted.

J