massachusetts

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by massmike, Jul 11, 2003.

1. massmike

massmike New Member

hi,

are there any people here who are in massachusetts and can help me with support groups???? Hope to hear from you

mike
  2. kgg

kgg New Member

If you don't get a response from mass people, check out the support group button above. It's at the top of the page on the right.
  3. RobinN

RobinN New Member

Hi Mike. I do know of 2 support groups in the Plymouth area, but I suspect that may be too much of a drive for you. I did go to a meeting of one of the groups when a local rheumy did a presentation. I found it useful, but find it tough to muster enough energy to attend group activities since I am still working full-time. I don't post often, but do take the time once a week to read the posts. Welcome!

RobinN
  4. massmike

massmike New Member

Hi,

I am in the same situation I am working full time but dont have anything left for very much else. I would like to be able to get connected a bit in the area but natick doesnt seem to have much to offer. Can you tell me a bit about your story and what doctors you have seen in the area??? Thanks

mike
  5. RobinN

RobinN New Member

Mike,

I don't mind sharing my story, but tend to be wordy, so would suggest you send me an e-mail and I will reply to it. (My e-mail address is in my profile). If that doesn't work for you, I will try to post something for you, tomorrow. I've run out of steam, today.

RobinN