massive info

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SharonR, Nov 11, 2002.

1. SharonR

SharonR New Member

I know you guys get tired of all this, but everyone should know, or at least have the chance to.
    There are so many valid researchers out there doing their best to keep ahead of the game, and it's getting harder.
    Smiles
    SharonR

Type in healthresearch books, then go to main page, and take a look at chemtrails or surpressed info.
    There is scores of info compiled on everything, from collidial silver to alternative meds.

[This Message was Edited on 11/11/2002]
  2. SharonR

SharonR New Member

I know you guys get tired of all this, but everyone should know, or at least have the chance to.
    There are so many valid researchers out there doing their best to keep ahead of the game, and it's getting harder.
    Smiles
    SharonR

Type in healthresearch books, then go to main page, and take a look at chemtrails or surpressed info.
    There is scores of info compiled on everything, from collidial silver to alternative meds.

[This Message was Edited on 11/11/2002]
  3. bubblegum

bubblegum New Member

I never get tired of research.....keep it coming. Unbelievable stuff. I don't know if I can post a url that I find most interesting. what do you think sharon?
    thanks again for the mounds of new info.
    Ciao 4 now
    Sandy
  4. SharonR

SharonR New Member

Do not post a url, just give as much info as you can about the beginning article and where you can find it, i.e.; yahoo, type in "the migratory path of the tsetse fly".
    This will give people a path to follow to uncover your info.
    But urls's will cause a commotion, don't even go there.
    I love this board coz it ranges from "extreme", right brain. left brain people. So there is always a counter balance. As well there should be.
    But there are certain unalienable facts that have been researched by the best of them, and found to be true. Some people recognize this, and some just don't want to hear it!
    It can be pretty damned frightening.
    OK little cutie named Bubblegum, choose your battles carefully, coz there are plenty out there concerning this plague that has been issued us.
    Smiles
    SharonR
  5. dojomo

dojomo New Member

With so much going on....it's a wonder everyone isn't sick.... How are the healthy staying healthy? That is the part of this that doesn't make sense.........If a community is assulted...how come only some get sick?......

We should be studying healthy people and find out how they are escaping all the environmental poisoning and scientific experiments.. I want what they have.....DJ
  6. SharonR

SharonR New Member

Paradigm shift, that might work! Just to find out why their immune system does not act up like ours.
    Our we could be a long line of chosen mass experiments.
    School children? Some were given placebos?
    Smiles
    SharonR