Masters Thesis on Fibromyalgia

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by krinico, Sep 12, 2009.

1. krinico

krinico New Member

I'm doing my masters thesis on fibromyalgia and am in need of subjects. You have to be at least 18 years or older, have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia by a physician and have experienced at least one traumatic event in your life time (as long as you consider it to be traumatic, it can be anything). You will have to answer questions regarding your traumatic experience. The total amount of time for the completion of the forms is approximately 20-30 minutes.

I can send you the forms in the mail with a return envelope. Please let me know if you would be interested. Also, if you live in South Texas, I am offering a $5 gift card to HEB (or Wal-Mart if you live elsewhere). My phone number is 2104301111. Would love to hear from you!
  2. Empower

Empower New Member

I am sure people would want to know, what is your major, what university do you attend, and who can we call to verify that this is indeed an honest to goodness study.

Sorry, but there are alot of scammers that come to this board, so we have to be careful
  3. gapsych

gapsych New Member

The only traumatic event I have had is getting this darn DD. Do I get my Walmart Card now?

Can you give us more details?

Shouldn't the study be the other way around? Getting a group of people with FM and compare them with a group without FM?

Hmmmm, a graduate student should know that and I would not think just writing antecdotal reports would qualify as being a Masters Degree thesis. Maybe a papaer in an undergraduate course.

But I could be mistaken.

[This Message was Edited on 09/12/2009]