Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by quanked, Apr 6, 2010.

1. quanked

quanked Member

Comic relief for the elderly...

An older couple were lying in bed one night. The husband was falling asleep but the wife was in a romantic mood and wanted to talk. She said: "You used to hold my hand when we were courting." Wearily he reached across, held her hand for a second and tried to get back to sleep. A few moments later she said: "Then you used to kiss me." Mildly irritated, he reached across, gave her a peck on the cheek and settled down to sleep.

Thirty seconds later she said: "Then you used to bite my Neck." Angrily, he threw back the bed clothes and got out of bed. "Where are you going?" she asked.

"To get my teeth!"

Two elderly ladies had been friends for many decades. Over the years, they had shared all kinds of activities and adventures. Lately, their activities had been limited to meeting a few times a week to play cards.
    One day, they were playing cards when one looked at the other and said, "Now don't get mad at me.. I know we've been friends for a long time but I just can't think of your name. I've thought and thought, but I can't remember it. Please tell me what your name is." Her friend glared at her. For at least three minutes she just stared and glared at her.

Finally she said, "How soon do you need to Know?"

[This Message was Edited on 04/07/2010]
  2. butterflydream

butterflydream New Member

good post.

A chuckle was due for me, thanks for posting.

3. sisland

sisland New Member

A good lololol from this!,,Thanks for posting!,,,,sis
  4. JimB51

JimB51 Member

I like the 2nd one. Thanks, Jim
  5. mysticbrit

mysticbrit New Member

I just read them to my hubby. We both laughed out loud. I'd heard the 2nd one before but still enjoyed it. Unfortunately it sounded kind of familiar, I'm having major issues with names, even people I've know for years. The upside is that my friends are dealing with the same problem - LOL. We may not remember each other's names but still know we're good buddies.

Loved the first one. Poor guy, hope he got back to sleep.

6. victoria

victoria New Member

I like to think of my memory as I get older as becoming 'turtle recall'...

as in, things are remembered very slowly, but eventually it shows up.