May 2 Manager Nancy Birthday

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by caffey, Apr 30, 2007.

1. caffey

caffey New Member

Nancy is not being very co-operative in telling us which anniversary of her 21st birthday this is.lol. I wonder if she wants us to guess.lol. Wishing you all the best and I am bringing nanimo bars to your house if I don't eat them first.
    Who else is bringing a decadent dessert? Any little suzy homemakers out there? lol.
    Cath
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Nancy. Happy Birthday to you. I was going to play it for you on my clarinet but I couldn't blow that loud. LOL

I hope you get to have some fun on that day. Eat like there is no tomorrow and the word diet is not in your vocabulary for that day. Okay????????????????

Love,
    Nancy
  3. 143alan

143alan New Member

I declare that everyone should eat chocolate on their birthday. Especially if you are a ovulating woman....LOL!!!It's just safer for all mankind...LOL!!! I can't wait for the nanimo bars caffey do you want me to meet you 1/2 way? Nancy I could have sworn I heard your clarinet....OH! yeah that was my neighbor's kid practicing hers...OOPS!! LOL!

Everybody come join us May 2. It's a very important birthday for me and no that does not mean I'm turning 50! I've already passed 40 and I'm praise God for every year he gives me.

Thanks for the party, I'm looking forward to it. I've never had a birthday party in my life. This will be fun even if it make-believe. It's cheaper this way anyhow. I can handle that. So bring some really, really, REALLY nice gifts...OK!
    Love Ya
    Nancy
  4. 143alan

143alan New Member

I'm glad you're coming to the party. What are vegimite sandwiches? They sound wonderful. I wanna wear my PJs, there the most comfortable thing I own!! Scones and the tea sound good too. I'm gaining weight just thinking about all the good stuff we're going to have tomorrow. Which I think may be tomorrow already for you.

I've been reading your other posts and I have been praying for you, I am sorry you are struggling so much right now.

Love Ya
    Nancy
  5. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Happy Birthday! I'll accompany bandwoman on her clarinet. Let's have a good time!
  6. fromnz

fromnz Guest

I hope May 2nd is a really good day for you. I'd love to join in the party & will bring a Pavlova with lashings of cream & Kiwifruit on top! (Good old Kiwi dessert).
    By the way a little bird told me it's Asa's birthday on the 4th!!
    Best wishes,
    Linda.
    [This Message was Edited on 05/01/2007]
  7. Lms526

Lms526 New Member

I'm actually a pretty decent cook IF I follow a recipe. But the problem is, cooking is not something I enjoy at all. Go figure. I took 5 years of cooking classes in junior high and high school and loved it. But I think that may have been more due to the eating than the cooking. Oh well.

I'll bring some store-bought chocolate cupcakes with thick,brightly colored butter creme frosting and a gallon of triple chocolate ice cream. How does that sound?

Lms526
  8. 143alan

143alan New Member

I'm having a great birthday, thanks to all of you! Sweetpotatoe the vegimite sandwiches sound great and something I would really like. Thanks Asa, fromnz, Lms for remembering my birthday. This has been the best one ever!!

I actually was not able to go to work today because yesterday I had some cysts removed and although I didn't have a problem with that, I had an appt with the pain clinic immediately after and had trigger point injections for the first time in my life. That hurt like &^%@$!!! I had 12 shots and before I could even get 1/2 way home I started feeling like I had been hit by a truck. By the time I woke up this morning, I could not even move I hurt so bad. So I have been home in pain on my birthday, but in a lot of ways it has been a really nice day in other ways.

Thanks Nancy and Cathy for the cards, I love them. Thanks everyone for having this cyber party for me, lets keep partying until tomorrow, then start again on 5/4 for Asa's party. Whatya say!! BTW Lms, the triple chocolate ice cream is right up my alley...BRING IT ON!

Who left the male stripper on the front porch???? OK! someone fess up!!!

Love you all!
    Nancy
  9. pepper

pepper New Member

Can I join the party? I've brought the wine. :)

Hope you are having a happy day, Nancy.

Love, Pepper
  10. caffey

caffey New Member

Check with Bandwoman. Sounds like something she might do. But you didn't hear it from me shh! ok.
    Cath
  11. 143alan

143alan New Member

You can definantly come Pepper. I really need the wine right about now. The male stripper somehow made his way in the house and is doing his act. ***WHOOOOHOOOO***** OK! who only paid for 10 minutes and where do you put the quarter since that's all I got right now!!

Thanks everyone! I had a great birthday because of you! I love you all very much.

Nancy
  12. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Did you give the male stripper my address. My concert is over for the week and I have lots of weekend time ahead. whhoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's have another party!!!!!

Love,
    Nancy
  13. 143alan

143alan New Member

I sent him your way Nancy. I think he said he'd be there tomorrow night. Hey everyone, the party is at Bandwoman's tomorrow night!!!

I have some new spices for a wonderful dip I'll make. I'll even spring for the tortillas to go with it.

Have fun...he's not shy at all.
    Love
    Nancy (manager)
  14. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Happy Belated Birthday! I hope it was a good one!

Love....mari
  15. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Manager sent the male stripper to my house so we are having another party. Be there or be square.

Bring whatever you want. Of course I may put you to work with the vacuum cleaner and the window washing clothes before he shows up.

Are you up to it?????????????????????????????

Of course if he comes I don't think we will be noticing any of the dust. LOL

Love,
    Nancy