may be of interest to you

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sean, Oct 6, 2002.

1. sean

sean New Member

I found a site that explains all the things used to treat fibromyalgia, it explains what they do, how they work, and how effective they are. I have only skimmed over the site at the moment because they is a huge amount of info. I can't post URL, so I will tell it like this, the name is:

gethealthyagain (it is a dot com) then a foward slash, then fibromyalgia

Like I said if you have got plenty of time there is a lot of stuff to browse through, it will tell you what stuff is used for fibro in detail. I can't comment on the site because I haven't had a proper look as yet.
  2. sean

sean New Member

I found a site that explains all the things used to treat fibromyalgia, it explains what they do, how they work, and how effective they are. I have only skimmed over the site at the moment because they is a huge amount of info. I can't post URL, so I will tell it like this, the name is:

gethealthyagain (it is a dot com) then a foward slash, then fibromyalgia

Like I said if you have got plenty of time there is a lot of stuff to browse through, it will tell you what stuff is used for fibro in detail. I can't comment on the site because I haven't had a proper look as yet.
  3. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

occasionally but I have never found a site as good as this one. I have always been able to find all the info I want right here. And I think I have finished the entire internet like that guy on the commercial. Ha ha.

Jaci