May be on and off the board for a while

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by UnicornK, May 28, 2006.

1. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

I am battling a really bad flare, both physical (I think I'd kill for a narcotic!) and mental. The depression and PTSD are both hitting me hard. I can't seem to do anything. I just want to sleep.

Pray for me.

I'll be on and off, and eventually back on for good.

Thanks for your understanding and friendship.

God Bless.
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Praying for your flare and depression and PTSD! I left a message for you under your post on the worship board.

Love, JUdy
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Praying for you too -I have severe PTSD and know what that terrible suffering is like!

(((Gentle hugs))

Love, Judy
  4. kholmes

kholmes New Member

You'll be in my prayers too, UnicornK.
    Kholmes
  5. Jordane

Jordane New Member

Sending hugzzzzzzzzz and wishing you lots of rest and peacefull times,to get yourself built back up again.

Take Care!!!!
    Jordane
  6. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Sending prayers unicornk

Blessings,
    misty
  7. pam_d

pam_d New Member

....battling some additional stuff to FM.

You just take care of yourself and try to rest, rest, rest! The board will be here for you when you can be on.

I will say a prayer for you!!

(((Hugs)))
    Pam
  8. dleaning

dleaning New Member

I can relate....just rest up as much as you can and we will be waiting for you here!!! To welcome you back with open arms!!!!!

Keep your chin up hun, things will look up soon. Just have to keep that in mind eventhough at this point it seems like the hardest thing to right now.
    {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Dawn
  9. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

I just posted to Dave's post (caebvguy??).

Reading it and your posts both to him and to me made me realize how lucky - and grateful - I am.

Please read my response to Dave's (I think it's about how discouraged he is.) and you will see how much I love you guys.

God Bless.
  10. dellalvn

dellalvn New Member

I am sending you lots of hugs... I will be praying for you and that God gives you peace. Love, Della