May have a buyer for our house

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by findmind, Oct 26, 2006.

1. findmind

findmind New Member

OMG, only listed the house for sale on Oct 13th and we have someone coming over for the second time in 2 days and he loves the house!

The way closings go here right now, we may have to move withing 30 days if he wants to buy it NOW!

I truly thought it would take 3-6 months to sell, but geez, what IF???

I have been giving things away, sorting thru junk, recycling, etc., but we have absolutely no place to move to!

Guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, right? What a trip!

Send me energy, folks, and then a soft place to put our bodies after the move!

Hugs,
    findmind
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Hope all goes well.

Remember, better to hire help than to kill yourself moving.
  3. jole

jole Member

has a way of working out in the strangest ways sometimes. I hope all goes well for you. There's stress either way, but if you can get it sold for what you want, sooner should be better than later, right?

At least all of this will be over with and then you can relax. Please take care of yourself, and pace!

Best wishes ~ Jole
  4. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Don't worry, the right place will appear even if it's a motel room. !!

What a good thing this would be for you in this soft housing market. Did you give immediate occupancy?

Marta

PS I agree with Rocky about getting a lot of help.
  5. sues1

sues1 New Member

I am happy for you......great that it sold so quickly.

I will send prayers your way. Hire some help if you can.....

Susan
  6. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I agree with Nancy (nanjee) that all things happen at the right time for a reason. But, we don't always know what the reason is.....

And you did put the house up on my birthday which just happens to be lucky Friday, October 13th!!!!!

Don't panic, everything should work out just fine.

Hugs,

Nancy B
    [This Message was Edited on 10/27/2006]
  7. findmind

findmind New Member

Its not sold yet: Real Estage agent told me the man is applying for a mortgage today! Said he and his sis-in-law (which he brought over on 2nd visit) both loved our house and it is being advertised as the cleanest house you will ever view!

so, most of you know the ant infestations we've been having, so we've about killed ourselves scrubbing and sealing entries.We've found Oven Cleaner spray is the most effective remedy. Spray into crevices the enter through and they do not come that way again. After a few days, can clean the residue off!

They haven't made and offer yet...but do expect one soon! If not, we'll probably go thru it a few more times before it sells.

This man is one of 12 kids in this area and this house is perfect for parties with 3 big living/sitting areas, pool, and three yards. One for swimming, one for a soccer and/or basketball for kids would work out for them.

I dread the "inspection", "survey", findings of what needs to be repaired, if anything...on that I intend to take money off the top and let them make any repairs!

Rockgor, you're right...I will get help, maybe even packing, if I can find some! This will be my 45th time moving and I am an expert! Labels on each box saying what room its to be taken to in new location.

Yes, Nanjee/Nancy, I'll be careful, my fellow compassionate costoie...great word! Thanks, dear one.

jole, I agree; when something is meant to be for you, doors open easily, the universe and its Creator make it so; I just don't want to FALL THRU it, LOL!

Hey, marta hi; you're right on...we will probably have to get a sort-term or monthly apt while we look for the LAST and FINAL place I want to live. Thanks for replying, friend.

broosiemom, Fri 13th happy birthday! Have a great year, hope some healing comes along with it for you. The numbers 13 and 29 have been good to me...so maybe potential buyer will bring us a contract to buy on 29th!

Hi sues1, how are you? Don't know if you ever got my thank you for looking for me (was it last week? Where does the time go?) Prayers appreciated, always helps me, and I will hire as much help as I can, and maybe be able to get my dau and her husband down here to help do some things.

I have so much needing moving...to a rental property, they can use it, I won't miss it at all. My SIL has a truck, thank goodness. We also have some wondeful nabors who have told us they will miss us, so think we can get some help there, too, if we just ask.

I plan on living like a monk from now on; giving my daughters all I can! No more knicknacks to dust for me...all clean lines and comfy furniture only. Spare clothing line and fewer shoes! Goodwill is going to love me.

Thanks, guys, for responding, it sure helps to have encouragement and support thru changes of life!

Love ya lots,
    findmind