May have found the right doc

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mariac2000, Oct 18, 2002.

1. mariac2000

mariac2000 New Member

I just happened upon him on a website and he is 10 min from my house. He treats fibro and is the head of rheumatology at a major medical center.The receptionist told me that my first visit would last 2 1/2 hours, so he could get all the info he needs. Only down side is I can't get an appointment till Nov. because he is going on vacation. I am keeping my fingers crossed. If anyone is interested in more info on the compound my last doc said he could have made from his guy in florida, supposed to treat both pain and tiredness, his name is Dr Falk in River Edge, NJ and he is listed on co-cures good doc list.

Love you all
    Maria
  2. mariac2000

mariac2000 New Member

I just happened upon him on a website and he is 10 min from my house. He treats fibro and is the head of rheumatology at a major medical center.The receptionist told me that my first visit would last 2 1/2 hours, so he could get all the info he needs. Only down side is I can't get an appointment till Nov. because he is going on vacation. I am keeping my fingers crossed. If anyone is interested in more info on the compound my last doc said he could have made from his guy in florida, supposed to treat both pain and tiredness, his name is Dr Falk in River Edge, NJ and he is listed on co-cures good doc list.

Love you all
    Maria
  3. lilwren

lilwren New Member

It sounds like a good start - if he's going to take that long with you on the first visit. That's so wonderful for you - I hope he helps you to feel better.

love,

Sharon L
  4. stillafreemind

stillafreemind New Member

I am sooo happy for you. Sounds like this may just be the ticket.
  5. Fibrobeachbum

Fibrobeachbum New Member

I hope you did because I feel it is important to get a good doc that your comfortoble with and being willing to give you meds when needed for pain. My doc is a woman and she is great.
    Hugs to you,
    Ann

[ advertisement ]