May is Lyme Disease Awareness Month! Learn How Tick Borne Infections Cause Many Symptoms!

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Main Forum' started by Nanie46, May 1, 2015.

1. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Lyme disease and other tick-borne infections are much more common than the CDC would have you think.

Learn the real facts.

Lyme and co-infections are very serious, and can cause chronic fatigue, pain, brain fog, insomnia, and many other symptoms.

These infections often go undiagnosed or misdiagnosed for many years.

I will post information through out the month of May. Chronic Lyme is a very complex multi-system illness.

Please start by reading this simple but excellent booklet from
    RadioFM likes this.
  2. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

3. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

4. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

5. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

6. bct

bct Active Member

But have no pain, other than "idiopathic peripheral neuropathy " which I control by Gabapentin -ie Neurontin and Alpha - Lipoic Acid also helps. As does Med. Marihuana, especially in the evening. Have very debilitating M.E.

Good Health to All,
  7. Dkw41127

Dkw41127 Member everyone needs to read and watch this, I have 7 years of research in on it - it works 1 year ago I could not get out of bed, now im part time working
  8. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Good information about common co-infections that ticks also infect people with:

Some information about Chronic Lyme Disease:

"Lyme Disease Presenting As Chronic Fatigue Syndrome"

"Saving Our Children: Evaluation and Management of Pediatric Tick-Borne Diseases", by Scott Forsgren
  9. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

It's Lyme Disease Awareness month again!

Please check out the links in my posts above to learn the truth about Lyme Disease and other tick-borne infections.

Many people are infected and do not know that their chronic symptoms are caused by these infections and the resulting domino effect on every body system.

This information could save your life or the life of a family member.