May not be on line as often

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, May 15, 2011.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I deleted soimething in my computer. I can't get it to run the start program so my DH is going to see if he can get it fixed soon. Computers are strange things to me. For al lI know I deleted it my self.

So I will update my thoughts. We did not have any rain last night just high winds htat may continue for the next couple of days. Hopefullfy the temp will go down to the middle 50's so the rivers will ease off with the flooding. For the last couple of days we have had temptures in teh 70's + and it is causeing the snow pack to melt too fast. We had a really high snow pack this year, higher than the past two decades. Now with 200 inches of snow pack the weather service would like the tempture to be in the fifties not in the seventies where it was today.

All the changes in weather, tempiture is not fun for me. I would just like it to stay warm but not warm enough to keep flooding. Memoral Day will now be as fun as I had hoped it to be. My family goes to a MOuntian Man Rondezvous, all dressed up. My oldset is camping that is if they can find a spot to have the Rondezvous that is not under water. I will be attending during the day time only.\
    Thanks for your help and I will let you know what went wrong with the computer after it is fixed
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

When I get a new computer, I almost always keep the old one around, if it is still working at all. Wish I understood computers better. Good luck.

Love, Mikie
  3. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I have been going to my Mom's house to use her coumpter as she is still in the rehab unit. MY DH has the computer so that he has a part that needs his pasword to get in to it, Mine does not have a pass word so every one can use it. I know that the computer has one tower and one set of controls but he is in charge of all of that. I am not explaining it very well.
    HOpefullfy he will get my part fixed soon.