may not be on the board

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tansy, Aug 30, 2006.

1. tansy

tansy New Member

for a while. I'm not able to access the internet from home and it'll be a while before I can get my corrputed software sorted.

TC, Tansy
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

be looking for you.
  3. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Tansy:

You will be missed.

nyrofan
  4. tata1580

tata1580 New Member

We will miss you

Roll out the red carpet for your return

Tami
  5. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

you're having computer problems Tansy. I miss your posts when you're not here, hope you get back soon.

love
    Rosie
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

You are such a wonderful resource and caring member of our board. Thanks for all the good info you provide and come back as soon as you can.

Love, Mikie
  7. tansy

tansy New Member

Hi everyone

The probelms with my computer just keep going on; since most internet cafes here are not wheelchair accessible, I know the solution is to replace it. Like most others here my finances are already overstretched so it wil be a while before I can find one that suits my needs and is affordable.

A new computer means I will be able to use word recognition programme software that would solve the physical problems I have typing etc. Since I was following the discussions, and test findings related to Dr Amy Yasko's work, I need to get back to reading up on that. Like Mikie I believe the reason we become and stay ill, has a strong genetic componant; Dr Yasko's work identifies the genetic blips which can be helped without the need for an Rx; making potentially beneficial Tx accessible to many more of us.

On the upside I had my first real holiday for many years. It was exhausting but otherwise a great success; Took me two weeks to get over my one week holiday, a small price to pay for a change of scenery and unpolluted air.

TC, Tansy

8. Marta608

Marta608 Member

You'll be missed. Come back soon.

Marta