Maybe an old topic, but.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by HeavenlyRN, Jun 15, 2010.

1. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

.....I'm going to post some useful information for y'all.

Spacee just told me about a site where you can apply for free/discounted medications. All you have to do it type in the med you need and it directs you to the site where you can download an application. This is very important to me right now as my health insurance from my former employer was canceled on May 7th. Now I'm on disability and money is scarce.

I've just found 5 of my meds and have downloaded applications. I'll let you know how it goes.
  2. Misfit101

Misfit101 New Member

This is information that definitely bears repeating. Hope it works out for you jan. Im crossing fingers toes and eyes for you!
  3. kat211

kat211 New Member

I just filled a new script this afternoon and it is costs $50 a month, which is not in my small budget.
  4. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

Right now my Zofran is $220 for 8 pills. This is the only med that stops the nausea when I have migraines.
  5. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

...of course I can share the site with you! I think my brain had taken a little holiday to, oh I don't know.......Hawaii?!!

I went today and printed out applications for 5 of my meds. Some of the applications are very simple. Basically, fill out the application, get a prescription from your doctor and send it in. There are household income guidelines for some of them.

Good luck to all of us! And thanks again Spacee for the information. Love ya!
  6. gapsych

gapsych New Member