MAYBE SOMEONE CAN HELP???

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by momof27, Dec 2, 2008.

1. momof27

momof27 New Member

I CAN'T REALLY TELL YOU WHATS GOING ON IN MY LIFE WHAT I CAN SAY IS ITS TO BIG FOR ME OR MY FAMILY TO CARRY, IT WOULD BREAK YOUR HEART IF YOU KNEW SO MY HEART FELT PRAYER IS TO ASK THAT ALL OF YOU REMEMBER US IN YOUR PRAYERS. PRAY FOR PROTECTION , CALMNESS, AND FOR IT TO END SOON AND PRAY OUR FAMILY WILL ALL BE TOGETHER PLEASE PRAY FOR THOSE WHO HATE US TO STAY BEHIND A HEDGE OF THORNS AND LEAVE US ALONE
    [This Message was Edited on 12/02/2008]
  2. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

With Tiggy in agreement, Protection Lord God, Amen and Amen.

With Compassion Cindy.
  3. lrning2cope

lrning2cope New Member

Where 2 or more of you are gathered in My name , their am I in the midst of them.

You are in the midst of our prayer Lord. When we cannot pray , You intercede for us. I pray in Jesus Holy name that all evil stays away from this situation. In the name of Jesus Christ , evil must flee and go to where the Lord Jesus tells it to go . In Jesus Holy name it must be done.

In Jesus Holy name I pray
    Amen and Amen

May God Bless you and keep you in His loving arms , shielding you from all evil .

Holly
  4. kbak

kbak Member

Hi,
    I agree with all those holding you up in prayer, that God may surround you with a burning bush of protection, with His angels, and the strengthening of your spirit in Jesus name.

kbak
  5. momof27

momof27 New Member

YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT THESE PRAYERS MEAN TO OUR FAMILY , MAY GOD RICHLY BLESS EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. MOM
  6. Rachelsvine

Rachelsvine New Member

Hi Mom, May God give you peace of God,which passeth all understanding and may God give you wisdom and Truth, who is Jesus Christ himself. Prayer and fasting does miracles. "And thework of righteosness shall be peace ;and the effect of righteosness quietness and assurance for ever."Is 32:17 LOL BT123
  7. momof27

momof27 New Member

when i first came to the board i had no idea how to talk to anyone on the internet , but i thank GOD he has allowed us this freedom to talk, our family is still in need of your prayers there are people that want us dead and buried they are out to distroy us but with prayer God will not allow this to happen i know, please continue to pray someday i will share our story with you. love mom