MBT sneakers are great -- Especially with D ribose.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Forebearance, Apr 9, 2006.

1. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Hi, everyone!

I've been taking D-ribose (Corvalen) for nearly a month now, and it's great. It's allowing me to exercise more.

If anyone else is in the stage of recovering where you are starting to walk and get back in shape, generally, you may be interested in MBT sneakers.

I just got some and they are terrific!!!!

I love walking in them. They fight cellulite. They are great for joints. They make walking harder, but also more comfortable, because they are similar to walking on sand.

I'm sure they have a website somewhere. It's www.mbt-info.com

Forebearance

[This Message was Edited on 04/11/2006]
  2. jane32

jane32 New Member

I read abotu these last year but they are so pricey!!!! I am glad to hear they work. I was worried they would be heavy and make it tougher for me to run around and do errands with. DO you just use them for exercise?

Here is another site for them..some more modern ones.

http://www.blissworld.com/shop/for/style/athletic/
  3. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Yeah, I know they are pricey. I saved up for them for a long time.

They aren't heavy. But they do feel weird at first! I wear them to walk around the neighborhood, so about 20 minutes a day.

People who don't have CFS probably wear them for longer periods of time.

I also like to wear them if I have to stand and do something, like cooking. They are soooo great for the back!

Every time I wear them, I am able to feel lots of little alignments in my spine afterwards. It feels so good.

Now that I'm used to them, I actually miss it if I don't walk in them one day. And I am not a huge exercise fan! Never have been.

But I am determined to get back into reasonable shape, as part of my healing process.

Best healing wishes to you!
    Forebearance