MCD and Katemac just sending love

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Cromwell, Apr 1, 2006.

1. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I know you both have health issues right now so may not be posting. I wanted to wish you both all the best and maybe if you get a minute write an update Katemac. I just read yours MCD, just wanted to say HI, you have always been such a help.

Love Anne C
  2. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Well I am actually laid up on the couch right now so I actually have time to post a little here.

Things are getting a little better! My husband stayed home a whole week from work when I had my little breakdown and that really helped a lot.

My doctor increased my antidepressant and I have noticed my rage and mood swings are subsiding.

He also prescribed me Lunesta and hubby has been getting up with Landon at night so I can sleep all night through. Getting a good amount of sleep not only helps with the depression but also with my FM flare so he is a Godsend!!!

I have my good days and I have my bads. No actually I have my good hours and my bad hours but I AM crawling out of this hole.

I actually caught myself laughing the other day. It was my birthday which made me feel even worse but I actually caught myself laughing and smiling! Hubby took a really cute picture of me and Landon so I am going to be brave and post that.

I appreciate your kindness and thoughtfulness! You are very sweet and I truly hope you are feeling the best you can this weekend! I over did it really bad so don't be like me, okay?!?

(((((HUGS)))))

kate
  3. splooofy

splooofy New Member

Kate, What a darling picture of baby Landon. He is so precious. I hope you continue to feel better. My prayers are with you.

Hugs Splooofy
  4. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Okay Anne it is time to be honest.

I was trying really hard to be upbeat and positive and pretend that everything was okay and getting better.

Today is a very bad day.

I am very angry.

My body is failing me and I am angry.

My husband and I had such high hopes that the FM wouldn't come back and it did. I have been in a huge flare but have been working through it the best I can.

Today I helped my husband shovel some dirt into a wheelbarrow and I am completely out of comission now.

I am ticked!

I am 29 years old! This should not be happening. I shoveled dirt for goodness sakes!

I know I know we all go through this and we all get mad but I am just being honest and letting you know how I feel.

Okay other than that things are getting better.

Sorry I vented!

((((HUGS))))

kate
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

happy birthday even if you don't feel like in the b-day mood....

you will have some better days...just be grateful you have a little child that is a blessing for you and your husband...

i thinkk you have read from many people here that if it weren't for our children we wouldn't know what to do with this fms stuff..

it is hard...but whenever anyone offers help take it, don't be shy and ask for it...

here is to a better year!

hugs

jodie