MCD56

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by getfitat40, Oct 22, 2006.

1. getfitat40

getfitat40 New Member

Mary,
    How are you? Haven't heard from you in a bit so I wanted to check in. I am in a mild flare up from a busy two weeks at work (our company is merging with the Chicago Board of Trade)so I am hurting and exhausting. I see the doc tomorrow and I need to get something for pain during the day. I hope you and H are doing well! Check in when you can. Nancy
  2. getfitat40

getfitat40 New Member

Oh Mary,
    I was so hoping things were better for you - do you feel like these flare ups are cyclical - not necassarily happening at the same time each year but one ailment leads to another and another - I guess that is not cyclical but more of a pattern. Not that it helps at all - I was just wondering. I wish there was something I could do for you besides sending you prayers and strength.

I have no idea how the merger will impact me. Hopefully for the better - I know for at least a while I have some security since we will be consolidating the trading floors and that is my territoriy. It means a lot of weekend work and will be exhuasting but I am looking forward to it. Day to day operations get boring and I love a good project. Right now it is business as usual since until the deal is finalized it can fall apart.

Take care and feel better my friend....
  3. getfitat40

getfitat40 New Member

I can't even imagine having to care for another person who is dependant on me. I admire the strength you have to always care for H as well as your own self care.

Speaking of self care - I am exhausted and I need to just veg for a bit. Take care my friend. Sweet dreams...Nancy